Movie stops or skips

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Movie stops or skips

Postby MaryL » 22 Aug 2009, 20:43

I just copied The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, started watching the movie got to the end and it started to drag, stop and start and just plain stop. This has happened on a coouple of the movies I copied. Any suggestions?
Yes I downloaded the latest version of Ideal dvd copy.

Mary L
MaryL

Re: Movie stops or skips

Postby cloud » 23 Aug 2009, 02:15

Where did you play the copied DVD, on your computer or home DVD player? If it's the former, which software did you use to play it? Maybe these DVDs have new copy protection. Please insert the troubled DVDs to your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, click "Export bup files" and save it. Then please send the exported files to support@idealdvdcopy.com . We'll analyze them and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby MaryL » 23 Aug 2009, 04:03

Played it on my DVD Player. I also copied this the movie to my hard drive plays fine there. It also did this on Gran Torino, and The Soloist.

Thanks
MaryL

Postby lucy » 23 Aug 2009, 13:08

Since the copied DVD on your hard disk can be played well without any flaw. Please first make sure the same home dvd player can play your original dvd without any flaw. If so, it seems it is a burning issue, you may refer to http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/faq.htm#17# to learn how to fix it, or you may just email to support@idealdvdcopy.com with the log file of our program in the attachment. You may click Windows' Menu "Start"->"All Programs"->"Ideal DVD Copy"->"Export log" to export it.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
lucy

Postby Frasier000 » 17 Sep 2009, 07:33

thanks for sharing!
Last edited by cloud on 09 Dec 2009, 05:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam in signature
Frasier000

Postby forestliu13 » 20 Oct 2009, 06:17

how about play it on another one ? see if it's the dvd palyer 's problem ....
Last edited by cloud on 09 Dec 2009, 05:07, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam
forestliu13

Postby cloud » 09 Dec 2009, 05:06

:!: Frasier000 and forestliu13

Please remove the link in your signature next time when you post.

We don't like advertisement here.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows