DVD Converter to AVI

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

DVD Converter to AVI

Postby kb7imb » 31 Jan 2016, 20:35

I have a DVD movie on my hard drive, so I try to convert the VOB files to one title but I end up with VOB_1.avi, VOB_2.avi, etc. Now when I want to stream to my TV I will have to play one title at a time then stop until I enter another tile for all 5 tiles instead of just playing the one title for the entire movie. I don't know if I missed something in the setup but there is no where on the Ideal site to tell me how to combine all of the VOB files into one avi file.
Any help would be appreciated.
kb7imb

Re: DVD Converter to AVI

Postby cloud » 01 Feb 2016, 03:22

I'm sorry for this problem. Are you using Ideal Media Solution? Please click the wheel button at the top right of the program, then click "Export Log" to export the log of the program and upload it here, or send it to our support at support@idealdvdcopy.com . We will help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: DVD Converter to AVI

Postby kb7imb » 02 Feb 2016, 02:42

I sent the Export Log to support and my post and your reply so that support will have an idea of what I am trying to do.
kb7imb

Return to Tech Guide from us