copying issue of blu-ray Contagion

We will post the tech guides about Ideal Media Solution here. If you have any question when using Ideal Media Solution including DVDRipper, BlurayRipper, BlurayCopy, VideoDownloader, VideoConverter, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

copying issue of blu-ray Contagion

Postby cloud » 06 Jan 2012, 02:34

We've got key of this this blu-ray dvd but it also has a new generation BD+ protection, which we haven't broken.

We've bought the same blu-ray to test, please wait for several days. Once we fixed it, we'll update Ideal Blu-ray Copy as soon as possible.

Before we fixed the disc, don't copy this blu-ray, because there will be a lot of pixilation on the copy.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: copying issue of blu-ray Contagion

Postby HanGingDeaD » 01 Feb 2012, 05:12

Any luck with this blu-ray?
HanGingDeaD

Postby cloud » 06 Feb 2012, 03:08

Sorry, still no luck. Our programmer is still working on it. Please wait for another days.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

HeLP

Postby Devinnonski » 08 Feb 2012, 00:26

I'm sorry that can not write it , but I get an error when trying to log the error jawa, how to get rid of it ?
Devinnonski

Postby cloud » 09 Feb 2012, 07:09

Sorry, don't quite understand what your issue is. Please give me a screenshot of the error message, then we'll give you further help.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 28 Feb 2012, 09:21

HanGingDeaD wrote:Any luck with this blu-ray?

Good news. We've solved this blu-ray, please download the latest version 1.22 from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/bluray-copy.htm and install it to have a try. You should succeed.
cloud
Site Admin

copying issue of blu ray Contagion

Postby yarickpn » 17 Jul 2015, 04:58

I just got a new blu ray drive but it didnt come with software so I want to know if there is any good blu ray player program out there. I google and there is something call DAplayer... how is it?
yarickpn

Re: copying issue of blu ray Contagion

Postby Willer » 21 Jul 2015, 03:02

yarickpn wrote:I just got a new blu ray drive but it didnt come with software so I want to know if there is any good blu ray player program out there. I google and there is something call DAplayer... how is it?

I know PowerDVD and WinDVD which are good bluray player software.
Willer

copying issue of blu ray Contagion

Postby ivanmum » 20 Dec 2015, 12:31

I get my Macgo Mac Blu-ray Player for only 39.95, when I was using VLC, it was full free.
ivanmum

Return to Ideal Media Solution