Ideal DVD to Ipod

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Ideal DVD to Ipod

Postby indiansfan » 26 Oct 2009, 16:13

I am trying to convert Transformers 2 to my ipod and the movie scenes are scrambled. The movie starts out just fine and then cuts to the middle of the movie and then goes back to another part of the movie. I loaded the disk and used the default selected chapter. I also tried to select a different chapter but I continue to get a movie with the scenes in various orders.

I have the latest version of Ideal DVD to Ipod loaded. I have never ran into this issue before...any suggestions?

I did some more research on this site and saw that you updated the DVD to Ipod program as well even though it's still version 2.5 which is what I had. I tried to update the Oct 19 updated version but I get an error saying the source file is corrupt. The file in question appears to be 71B01D2C.PCL

Thanks!
indiansfan

Re: Ideal DVD to Ipod

Postby Willer » 28 Oct 2009, 11:39

Since transformers 2 has several fake main movie program chains, and a fake one was chosen to rip, you got such out of order problem. I just updated iPod Converter. Please re-download the latest version from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... Pod250.exe . And try again. If the problem still persists, please insert the original DVD into your drive and click "Menu"->"Export Ifo files" to export all the ifo files of the original DVD, then attach the output file in the email to support@idealdvdcopy.com . We'll give you more advice.

Kindly reminder: such kind of DVD is more and more popular. Next time, if you met a DVD that has several long titles, please play the original DVD first and find the title number for the main movie from the panel/option of the player software. Then choose this title to rip, you should succeed. For more information, please visit my another post on viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28 .

And about the corrupted file, after re-download the latest version, if the problem still persists, please click "Menu"->"Export log file" to export the log file to support@idealdvdcopy.com .
Willer

Postby Willer » 04 Nov 2009, 12:03

we again updated iPod Converter to correctly rip the new DVDs like Star Trek, Tinker Bell, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra etc on Nov. 4. Everybody can re-download the latest iPod Converter to get the updates.
Willer

Postby Willer » 11 Nov 2009, 13:13

The latest news: we just updated iPod Converter to let you correctly rip the popular new DVDs "UP" and other editions of "Transformers 2". Everybody can re-download the latest iPod Converter from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... Pod250.exe to get the updates.
Willer

Postby Willer » 23 Nov 2009, 12:57

The latest news on Nov. 20th: we just updated iPod Converter to let you correctly rip the popular new DVDs "Star Trek (MX, FR, AU, ASIA, EU, DOM, IT, EU, GER, EL edition)", "Wrong Turn At Tahoe", "Hanna Montanna" etc. Everybody can re-download the latest iPod Converter from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... Pod250.exe to get the updates.
Willer

Return to Questions from Users