The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1

Here list the popular DVDs which have new protection and need the patch.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1

Postby Willer » 06 Mar 2015, 07:12

We uploaded the patches for the four editions of the popular protected DVD The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1. With this patch, the program can help choose the true main movie title to rip and let you make a correct copy.

If you fail to copy or rip this DVD, you can try our latest version, like Ideal DVD Copy 4.3.1 or Ideal DVD Ripper 5.2.2. You may download the latest version of our programs on http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm .

If you still have any issue to rip or copy this dvd, feel free to let us know, we'll give you a solution soon. For the dvd, we can promise to help you solve the protection within one day.
Willer

Re: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1

Postby chrislebeck » 08 Mar 2015, 21:30

where are these patches?
chrislebeck

Postby Willer » 09 Mar 2015, 14:19

These patches are in our server. Normally the program can auto-download them into your local drive for use when copying the relevant DVD discs, don't worry.

In order to download the patches from our server successfully, when using our program, please:
1. make sure your computer where you run our program is connected to the internet properly and the network status is good.
2. make your anti-virus or firewall software allow our internet access. And we suggest to add the .exe file of our program to their white list.

In addition, before using our program, please quit other DVD decrypter process, such as AnyDVD, DVD43, DVDFabPasskey, DVDRegionFree, DVDDecrypter etc., because they can conflict with the decrypting process of our program.
Willer

Postby MattinDetroit » 09 Mar 2015, 22:26

v5.2.2 reopened app to ensure updates went in, but dvd ripper still doesn't recognize the disc being inserted in the drive. Would be nice if the app would display the last revision from the server.
MattinDetroit

Postby pothebounce » 09 Mar 2015, 23:54

I have unblocked virus protection & firewall. I installed update but I still get "pink screen" when I copy this dvd. This is the only movie I can't copy. Please help. :|
pothebounce

Postby Willer » 11 Mar 2015, 09:19

pothebounce wrote:I have unblocked virus protection & firewall. I installed update but I still get "pink screen" when I copy this dvd. This is the only movie I can't copy. Please help. :|

The pink screen is caused by the new kind of protection, such disc has the changable main movie title number, so if the directing from main menu to main movie is not right, you will get the pink screen. Generally if our program used the patch to copy, this issue seldom happens, because the patch fixed the main movie title number.

But if you get the pink screen, maybe the program failed to access our server to download the patch, or in a few times, even if the program used the patch, but the relevant data failed to be modified for some unknown reason, under this case, please re-copy from the original disc to hard drive, you can refer to http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/copy-dvd-hard-disk.htm , then send us VIDEO_TS.IFO of the copied DVD on hard drive to us, we will send back two modified files to overwrite the copied DVD files, then you can get main movie.
Willer

Postby Willer » 11 Mar 2015, 09:25

MattinDetroit wrote:v5.2.2 reopened app to ensure updates went in, but dvd ripper still doesn't recognize the disc being inserted in the drive. Would be nice if the app would display the last revision from the server.

Do you mean DVD ripper can not recognize the disc "Mockingjay, Part 1"?
Please first make sure it is a DVD-video format disc, because DVD Ripper can only read DVD-video disc. If it is bluyray disc, please go to BlurayRipper module.
And if it is a dvd-video disc, please tell us if your windows can recognize the inserted disc or not,
if yes, please check if auto-play is opened, sometimes auto-play setting may interfere our reading, more help, please contact support@idealdvdcopy.com
if not, the reason is from the disc quality itself or your system, if windows can not read, our program can not read this disc.
Willer

Postby MattinDetroit » 11 Mar 2015, 20:12

Willer wrote:
MattinDetroit wrote:v5.2.2 reopened app to ensure updates went in, but dvd ripper still doesn't recognize the disc being inserted in the drive. Would be nice if the app would display the last revision from the server.

And if it is a dvd-video disc, please tell us if your windows can recognize the inserted disc or not,
if not, the reason is from the disc quality itself or your system, if windows can not read, our program can not read this disc.

DVD (not bluray). But the problem only occurred on my internal BluRay SATA drive, not being able to recognize the disc (as you described). I was able to access and rip the DVD using a USB DVD drive.
So, all set. Thanks.
MattinDetroit

Postby Willer » 18 Mar 2015, 01:59

We already fixed one edition of region 2. Thanks.
Willer

Postby pothebounce » 18 Mar 2015, 18:01

I successfully burned movie only. Thanks :D
pothebounce

Postby Willer » 08 Apr 2015, 09:26

We have fixed 4 editions of region 2. Thanks.
Willer

Return to The Popular DVDs We Fixed