New Product for IPad

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

New Product for IPad

Postby sdholt » 09 Oct 2010, 21:10

GREAT PRODUCT!!!! I LOVE MY Ideal DVD COPY!!!! However, you are missing the one application for Apple's IPAD. You have all the others. I have been looking for an app to copy my DVD's to place on my IPAD. I've tried your DVD to IPOD converter but no joy.. I have also tried other companies and found nothing that I'm satisfied with. Thanks for a GREAT product line!!!!
sdholt

Re: New Product for IPad

Postby cloud » 10 Oct 2010, 07:36

We've included a profile for iPad in Ideal DVD to iPod Converter. Have you tried the "iPad" profile? If not, please have a try and tell me the result.
If you still aren't satisfied with this profile, please tell us your problem with it, then we'll give you further help.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby sdholt » 13 Oct 2010, 09:47

It worked!!! Thanks!!! Had to look for the IPAD on the list. Print is a little small with IPOD skin (I'm a little old :oops: ). Give me a IPAD skin when I select the IPAD profile :D You just made a sale!!
sdholt

Postby cloud » 14 Oct 2010, 02:48

Thanks for your feedback.

We'll consider your suggestion if we have enough time. Now, we're working on blu-ray DVD. :D
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 11 Mar 2011, 06:43

Good news!

We've just released a new program, Ideal DVD to iPad converter, which embedded the profile with the best quality, you may just rip your DVD to iPad by one click, needn't re-set the profile.

Visit http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-to-ipad.htm to learn more.
cloud
Site Admin

Which product to use for better quality MP4 output for Ipad?

Postby Jurgensjanse1 » 25 May 2013, 19:31

Hello. I have bought Ideal DVD to iPad converter as well as DVD Ripper in Ideal Media Solutions as well as Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter. I own more than 300 dvd's and I have changed the profile onto Ipad Perfect Quality- H.264. However how can I adjust the settings in the Ipad Perfect Quality under H.264 so that the picture and sound is perfect similar to buying the movies from ITunes? Can anybody please give me some tips as to how to change the settings so that both the quality and sound of the mp4 is to the highest/best quality or display?

Thank you

Jurgensjanse1
Jurgensjanse1

Re: Which product to use for better quality MP4 output for I

Postby TattooScorpio » 27 May 2013, 16:49

Jurgensjanse1 wrote:Hello. I have bought Ideal DVD to iPad converter as well as DVD Ripper in Ideal Media Solutions as well as Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter. I own more than 300 dvd's and I have changed the profile onto Ipad Perfect Quality- H.264. However how can I adjust the settings in the Ipad Perfect Quality under H.264 so that the picture and sound is perfect similar to buying the movies from ITunes? Can anybody please give me some tips as to how to change the settings so that both the quality and sound of the mp4 is to the highest/best quality or display?

Thank you

Jurgensjanse1

Hello Jurgensjanse1,
I see your post was answered on the other forums ;) Incase you check here first here is what cloud said and i quote.. "I've checked the settings in iPad perfect Quality (h.264), the video settings are already the highest, for audio, you can change 128 to 256. Just click the config icon which is on the right of "Go" button, then click "Config" to go to the configuration window, replace 128 with 256 in Audio Bitrate, then save it. And you can get the best video and audio quality on your iPad with iPad Converter.

MP4 Converter used the same way as iPad converter to encode and decode video, so the quality are nearly the same.

As for DVD Ripper, I suggest you just try the iPad3/iPad4 profile under Apple category, and set quality to Very Good, then you can get the best quality. In this program, we don't allow users to change the internal settings of the profile. Because most of them are proved can get the best quality on corresponding device. And this program used a completely different method to encode and decode, so I strongly recommend you try this program. You also can compared the quality of ripped file after ripping by iPad Converter and DVD Ripper."
TattooScorpio

Return to Questions from Users