ideal media solution

We will post the tech guides about Ideal Media Solution here. If you have any question when using Ideal Media Solution including DVDRipper, BlurayRipper, BlurayCopy, VideoDownloader, VideoConverter, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

ideal media solution

Postby Jude1 » 14 Nov 2012, 21:45

:? Exactly what does this do that convertxto dvd
Jude1

Re: ideal media solution

Postby cloud » 14 Nov 2012, 23:59

In fact, Ideal Media Solution includes three products:

Ideal DVD Ripper
Ideal Blu-ray Ripper
Ideal Video Converter (free)

So the source can be dvd folder, dvd disc, blu-ray folder, blu-ray disc, video files (avi,wmv,mkv,mpg,vob,flv,mp4..)
The output is all kindes of video formats: Avi, mkv, mpg, wmv, mp4, mp3

It can't rip blu-ray to dvd or video to dvd. You may visit http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/ideal-media-solution.htm for more information.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 15 Nov 2012, 06:24

thanks guys still non of the wiser wot is is I mean I put my films on usb pens now it's clearer and less space so how do I convert from dvd to avi?
Jude1

Postby Jude1 » 15 Nov 2012, 06:39

Jude1 wrote:thanks guys still non of the wiser wot is is I mean I put my films on usb pens now it's clearer and less space so how do I convert from dvd to avi?

can I convert from dvd on hard drive to avi or mkv format for usb pen drive for tv or dvd palyer and whre will the dvd video files be like
convertx it ooh sorry i use AUTOKNOT
Jude1

Postby TattooScorpio » 15 Nov 2012, 15:29

Jude1 wrote:
Jude1 wrote:thanks guys still non of the wiser wot is is I mean I put my films on usb pens now it's clearer and less space so how do I convert from dvd to avi?

can I convert from dvd on hard drive to avi or mkv format for usb pen drive for tv or dvd palyer and whre will the dvd video files be like
convertx it ooh sorry i use AUTOKNOT

Sure you can covert a dvd that's on a hardrive to any format you would like ;) i don't use convertx but im pretty sure the files will be similar to the program you use. Give it a shot and let us know the results :)
TattooScorpio

Postby Jude1 » 15 Nov 2012, 22:15

did not play on usb said not codec :? maybe i did wrong format basicallly I want to play my stuff on usb through bluray player or tv but not sure what it all means like acc avi mkv there are so many formats
Jude1

Postby TattooScorpio » 19 Nov 2012, 15:49

Jude1 wrote:did not play on usb said not codec :? maybe i did wrong format basicallly I want to play my stuff on usb through bluray player or tv but not sure what it all means like acc avi mkv there are so many formats

Your tv will only support certain types of video files. Since there isn't a way to install a codec pack on your tv.I would suggest you use the video converter :) .Are you working on a blu ray movie or dvd movie? What usb drive do you have? If your working on dvd i would try either "DIVX-AC3-AVI,XVID-AV3-AVI,WMV,MPEG2 OR MKV"...Good choices would be divx and xvid. I prefer those everybody has their own taste :D Give it a try get let us know the results ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 21 Nov 2012, 03:21

Jude1 wrote:did not play on usb said not codec :? maybe i did wrong format basicallly I want to play my stuff on usb through bluray player or tv but not sure what it all means like acc avi mkv there are so many formats

AAC- Avi means the audio track is AAC type which is high audio quality type
AC3-avi means the audio track is AC3 type which is also high qualiy, but this type is more popular then AAC and most players can support this kind of audio.

I know most of TV should playback MKV format, please try MKV with Good AC3 quality and tell us the result.

You may also tell us the brand and module number of your TV, then we'll work out a profile for you. Thus you needn't be puzzled by the formats. ;)
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal Media Solution