Auto or internal engine

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Auto or internal engine

Postby Jude1 » 24 Sep 2012, 14:50

:? Hi all,
I love this IDEAL SOFTWARE but get a little confused about which mode to set AUTO, INTERNAL ENGINE 1, INTERNAL ENGINE 2, what is the difference. thanks ideal regular user. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Jude1

Re: Auto or internal engine

Postby TattooScorpio » 24 Sep 2012, 15:58

Jude1 wrote::? Hi all,
I love this IDEAL SOFTWARE but get a little confused about which mode to set AUTO, INTERNAL ENGINE 1, INTERNAL ENGINE 2, what is the difference. thanks ideal regular user. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

The burning engine 1 is more stable. But if it doesn't work, you can switch to burning engine 2 to try. They also added another burning engine, ImgBurn. That is of course if you have imgburn installed ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 26 Sep 2012, 08:10

If you have Nero installed, the auto means Nero. If not, it means Internal Burning Engine 1.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Auto or internal engine

Postby Heroweb44 » 27 Mar 2016, 01:31

I encounted this THERE IS AN ERROR IN THE INTERNAL DVD ENGINE
message in the course of burning a blueray disc. It seems one of the
files I added to the project was somehow causing it. Until I removed that
one file, the error persisted.
Heroweb44

Postby cloud » 28 Mar 2016, 08:29

Please click the wheel button at the top right of Ideal Media Solution and left click 'Export Log' to export the log file and send it to our support at support@idealdvdcopy.com . We will check it for you.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows