Questions

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Questions

Postby SBBrad » 05 Sep 2012, 15:33

This software has not worked for me since day 1 and you delete the thread where I ask for answers? Is this the kind of customer service that we can expect? I have long given up hope that this will work as you have advertised. I thought that if there were problems with your software it would be a good idea if they were brought out and you would reply to them. I guess not. All I get is - be patient, we are working on it. How many months do I have to wait?

I am not an unreasonable person. Please explain to me what is going on.

Brad
SBBrad

Re: Questions

Postby cloud » 05 Sep 2012, 15:53

Sorry, it's deleted by our moderator by mistake. I just emailed you to explain this issue, and plan to make a thread to appologyze to you, but you are quicker than me.

You know in that thread we've made several post. If we don't welcomed the explainment about our program, we should have deleted it months ago. So it's really our mistake, nothing else. Please trust us. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 05 Sep 2012, 16:04

As for the issue of Mac dvd copy, I'm sorry the plan was delayed because of company's decision.
I can understand your mood, but the burning issue is really complex and hard to explain why our software doesn't work for you. I've discussed this issue with our programmer for several times, he said mac internal burning engine itself has low compatibility, he also planed to optimize our burning module, but by carefully estimated the effect, he think the optimized soft should still doesn't work for you.

You said other software can burn for you, please tell me the name and version of it, we'll check if it also use the mac internal burning engine or the burning engine other software provided. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby SBBrad » 05 Sep 2012, 16:20

Thank you Cloud for the quick response and the email. I have a brand new Mac and find it hard to believe that this problem is unique to me, as has been implied. There is always the chance I am wrong. To all the people checking out this thread ~ is the software working for you? I can copy any DVD but am unable to burn anything. Tons of coasters. It hasn't worked once. Anyone else having this problem? If it works for everyone else then I'll give up and be on my way. I would appreciate any input.

Brad
SBBrad

Postby cloud » 05 Sep 2012, 16:28

Maybe you can try another kind of media.
I know you don't want to abandon the media you currently using, but I suggest you have a try. Maybe you can get different result. ;)
cloud
Site Admin

Postby SBBrad » 05 Sep 2012, 16:28

cloud wrote:As for the issue of Mac dvd copy, I'm sorry the plan was delayed because of company's decision.
I can understand your mood, but the burning issue is really complex and hard to explain why our software doesn't work for you. I've discussed this issue with our programmer for several times, he said mac internal burning engine itself has low compatibility, he also planed to optimize our burning module, but by carefully estimated the effect, he think the optimized soft should still doesn't work for you.

You said other software can burn for you, please tell me the name and version of it, we'll check if it also use the mac internal burning engine or the burning engine other software provided. Thanks.

Wondershare 1.6.0 will burn anything I copy from you. You guys copy better than they do. There was also something else ~ Burn I think ~ that worked but I got rid of it for other reasons. I don't know what version it was - whatever the latest is.
SBBrad

Postby SBBrad » 05 Sep 2012, 16:36

cloud wrote:Maybe you can try another kind of media.
I know you don't want to abandon the media you currently using, but I suggest you have a try. Maybe you can get different result. ;)

I use two different kinds of dvds and have never had any problems with either one with whatever program I use, whether it is Wondershare or Burn or iDVD. They both work just fine. Excuse me, I also use a third for dual layer. Never a problem. I guess that your software just work for me for some reason. That's too bad because I really liked what you offer.
SBBrad

Postby SBBrad » 06 Sep 2012, 16:18

Xorsist,

This will be my last post on this subject for awhile. It was explained to me in emails that my problem wasn't considered important enough to warrant serious consideration. I have a problem with your software so, of course, the problem is at my end. I have listed dvd software I have in another post. I have a desktop running 10.6.8. I received your software in May, maybe earlier, but let's say May. Here it is September. I have been told continuously to copy with your software - which does work - and burn with something else. If that is the best you can offer, okay. I can't believe that I am the only this is happening to but maybe I am. I have finally gotten over it. Maybe someday I will receive an update and it will all work. I hope so. Good luck in the future with your product. I really do wish you well.
SBBrad

Postby cloud » 07 Sep 2012, 02:59

Hi, Brad

I feel very sorry about this issue. We didn't ignore your request. You issue maybe is a special one, and we couldn't know the exact reason why you can't burn. Maybe it is really related to our burning module, but this improvement is big and take time as I said before, since our programmer needs to modify the base framework. But now we have a lot of task in queue, so improving burning module is delayed. And sorry that I can't tell you the exact schedule when we'll finish that project.

I know wondershare is shareware too. At present, maybe you can use our program to copy your movies to hard drive, then use freeware DVD Shrink to burn. When we worked out the update, then you can use our program to copy and burn directly.

BTW, I know some users use DVD Shrink on mac, but I'm not sure if it can be used directly, maybe you should install a virtual windows OS to run. Just have a try. If still any issue, let's discuss it later.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Questions from Users