Ideal DVD copy for Mac .

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Ideal DVD copy for Mac .

Postby unga » 06 Jan 2012, 13:30

I been using your software for many years and it have been a pleasure always updated. But now I have a minimac computer
And I don't want easy other program but yours, when it will compatible with Mac there is a immense market waiting.
unga

Re: Ideal DVD copy for Mac .

Postby cloud » 10 Jan 2012, 07:17

Thanks for your long time support of our program.

We're working on Mac DVD Copier now, but there's still a lot of difficulty when developing. And the first edition will be very simple, just support entire disc copying. Anyway we'll try our best to make it out as soon as possible

At present, maybe you can run Ideal DVD Copy on your mac machine by the following ways:
1)installing Apple Boot Camp where Windows and Mac OS X coexist
2)creating a virtual machine(like "VMware Fusion" http://www.vmware.com/ )
3)emulating a Pentium-based Windows machine and Parallels Desktop for Mac
4)using CodeWeavers CrossOver Mac which is a program that allows users to install and run many Windows-based programs, applications and games in Mac OS X operating system on MacIntel computers.

You may visit http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/09/2 ... c-machine/ to learn more or search more information to learn how to run windows program on Max OS by GOOGLE.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby djkikrome » 19 Apr 2012, 05:30

Downloaded the PC version and used with Parallels Desktop on Mac OS 10.6 and it worked terrific. Downloaded the mac version just now (didn't notice the mac version before downloading the PC version). I'm trying the same disc in the mac version now and am looking forward to see the results. I normally use Ripit to rip my discs, then use Handbrake to compress to a universal format for my iTunes and iPod Classic, iPod Touch (2nd Gen), iPhones, and Apple TVs (1st & 2nd gen). The universal format is great and with CC and foreign subs, my files are as good as an iTunes download. But since the studios only give Digital Downloads with the Blu-Ray copies and I have no blu ray player (or desire to buy one), I'm left with having to make my own digital copies from my DVDs (which I'm happy are cheaper than the blu ray counterparts).

I already posted in the mac forum page but thank you again for your mac support. I only have windows XP on Parallels Desktop to run the pro version of Quickbooks (since they won't fully support a mac version). I hate running windows and don't need it for anything else so I'm thankful that you are not forcing me to use windows. After my tests, I'm looking forward to terrific results and to purchasing your app. Thank you thank you thank you.
djkikrome

Postby cloud » 19 Apr 2012, 09:11

Thanks for your post. Waiting for your result! ;)
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Ideal DVD copy for Mac

Postby lrae » 06 Sep 2012, 20:52

Profuse apologies if this question has already been asked and answered - I have been searching but havent found an answer as yet. Is there a way to perform a simple search for all my own posts? Many thanks in advance
lrae

Re: Ideal DVD copy for Mac

Postby TattooScorpio » 06 Sep 2012, 21:29

lrae wrote:Profuse apologies if this question has already been asked and answered - I have been searching but havent found an answer as yet. Is there a way to perform a simple search for all my own posts? Many thanks in advance

Hello lrae,
You can view your own posts when you click on "View your posts"on the top left screen next to where it says "User control panel" ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby Vigderhous » 09 Sep 2012, 02:39

Hope to receive some assistance from www.idealdvdcopy.com if I will have any questions. Best regards!
Vigderhous

Postby TattooScorpio » 09 Sep 2012, 02:57

Vigderhous wrote:Hope to receive some assistance from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com if I will have any questions. Best regards!

Hello Vigderhous,
Of course we will assist you with any questions you may have ;) welcome to the forums.
TattooScorpio

Return to Questions from Users