DVD The hunger games copying

Here list the popular DVDs which have new protection and need the patch.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

DVD The hunger games copying

Postby cloud » 10 Aug 2012, 02:26

Good news, Ideal DVD Software already got decryption files to remove the copy protection in the new coming dvd "The hunger games".
It's said it is an wonderful film about hope, courage etc, a must-see movie.

To backup this dvd, please try Ideal DVD Copy.
Download link for windows users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy412.exe
Download link for mac users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/ma ... VDCopy.zip

To rip this dvd to mkv, avi, wmv, mp4, mp3, enjoy it on your iPad 3, nexus 7, dell streak 10 pro, iPhone4s, kindle fire etc, please try our Ideal DVD Ripper:
Download link for windows users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... pper10.exe
Download link for mac users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/ma ... Ripper.zip

Any issue about copying or ripping hunger games dvd, don't hesitate to post here or contact us via email directly.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: DVD The hunger games copying

Postby TattooScorpio » 10 Aug 2012, 04:42

cloud wrote:Good news, Ideal DVD Software already got decryption files to remove the copy protection in the new coming dvd "The hunger games".
It's said it is an wonderful film about hope, courage etc, a must-see movie.

To backup this dvd, please try Ideal DVD Copy.
Download link for windows users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy412.exe
Download link for mac users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/ma ... VDCopy.zip

To rip this dvd to mkv, avi, wmv, mp4, mp3, enjoy it on your iPad 3, nexus 7, dell streak 10 pro, iPhone4s, kindle fire etc, please try our Ideal DVD Ripper:
Download link for windows users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... pper10.exe
Download link for mac users: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/ma ... Ripper.zip

Any issue about copying or ripping hunger games dvd, don't hesitate to post here or contact us via email directly.

Awesome!!! Cant wait to get my hands on this movie ;) we dont need to download the ideal dvdcopy from here correct? Thats for new users? I see it says 4.1.2. Do you have any plans for a new version? Curious. Thanks again! :D
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 10 Aug 2012, 05:14

Yes, you needn't re-download our program, since all the decryption files are on our server. Once you open your Ideal DVD Copy, it will auto-access our server to get the decryption files.

At present, we don't have plan for new version, since we're working on blu-ray ripper both for mac and windows. ;)
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 10 Aug 2012, 12:47

cloud wrote:Yes, you needn't re-download our program, since all the decryption files are on our server. Once you open your Ideal DVD Copy, it will auto-access our server to get the decryption files.

At present, we don't have plan for new version, since we're working on blu-ray ripper both for mac and windows. ;)

Thanks for the info! :) will let you know how hunger games comes out once i get it.
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 17 Aug 2012, 09:16

Just uploaded fix for region 4.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby idatarbell » 18 Aug 2012, 22:27

I just pulled an NTSC copy out of a redbox in US. DVD Shrink wouldn't go past the opening scene. Frame would hold until Shrink popped up an error message that read "Failed to Read File F:\ Data Error (Cyclic Redundancy Check). ANYDVD won't work. Secret is to use Ripit4me and the vob blanker program that goes with it and the dvd decryptor that goes with it too, AND be sure to ONLY RIP THE MOVIE! I wrote ripit4me on the redbox label so the next guy can rip it more readily. (this instruction is for NTSC rips
only, I post it here because I can't find anything but blu ray forums in US)
idatarbell

Postby TattooScorpio » 19 Aug 2012, 21:01

idatarbell wrote:I just pulled an NTSC copy out of a redbox in US. DVD Shrink wouldn't go past the opening scene. Frame would hold until Shrink popped up an error message that read "Failed to Read File F:\ Data Error (Cyclic Redundancy Check). ANYDVD won't work. Secret is to use Ripit4me and the vob blanker program that goes with it and the dvd decryptor that goes with it too, AND be sure to ONLY RIP THE MOVIE! I wrote ripit4me on the redbox label so the next guy can rip it more readily. (this instruction is for NTSC rips
only, I post it here because I can't find anything but blu ray forums in US)

This movie has *NEW* protections that dvd shrink won't be able to read plus its out-dated..Ripit4me most likely will fail also on whole disc. Ideal DVD copy had this movie fixed ahead of time. Believe me use this software u won't use anything else ideal dvd copy never fails. If you happen to come across a movie you can't copy just send the bup. files to support team they will have a fix within 1 day. ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 20 Aug 2012, 04:03

Good job, TattooScorpio. :D
cloud
Site Admin

Postby kickask » 23 Aug 2012, 04:40

Just tried burning The Hunger Games. No go. Comes up with a error when trying to burn. Anybody else having problems.
kickask

Postby TattooScorpio » 23 Aug 2012, 15:15

kickask wrote:Just tried burning The Hunger Games. No go. Comes up with a error when trying to burn. Anybody else having problems.

Need a little more info. Like how are you burning it,the speed your writing,what dvd media are you using. Maybe the dvds you are using aren't compatible with your burner.Ideal dvdcopy has 2 internal burning engines along with imgburn imbedded have you tried any of those or are you using a different software to burn?. Best thing to do would be to send a log to the support team. To create a log,open Ideal DVD Copy, then click the icon on the left top corner.Click "Export log file" from the popup menu.Then you will get a IdealDVDCopy.ilz file.
TattooScorpio

Postby TattooScorpio » 23 Aug 2012, 15:21

@Kickask
Email the log to Support@idealdvdcopy.com They will get back to you within a 1 day ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 24 Aug 2012, 02:47

@TattooScorpio
Thumb up!

Yes, the burning issue is very complex, related to the media you're using, the burner and the burning software as well. Just send us the log file of Ideal DVD Copy, we'll give you some instructions to solve this issue.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to The Popular DVDs We Fixed