Ideal DVD Ripper 1.0 official version is released.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Ideal DVD Ripper 1.0 official version is released.

Postby cloud » 03 Aug 2012, 06:57

Hi, my friends

We've just released Ideal DVD Ripper 1.0 official version.

Download link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... pper10.exe
Product Page: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/dvd-ripper.htm

Main Features:
1. Auto remove any copy protection in dvds while ripping, so that you can enjoy your dvds freely without worrying about the original disc being scratched or lost.
2. Support ripping dvds to mkv, mpg, avi,mp4, wmv
3. Embed with profiles for the common and popular smart phone or devices.
4. Easy and flexible method to manage and update profiles. All the profiles are saved on our server. Once we added a new one, you can update them just by one click.
5. Fast speed and perfect quality.
6. Supports H.264, MPEG-4 and divx codec.
7. Supports ripping two audio tracks to a single video file.

About trial version: 10 days full function trial, no watermark

System Requirement:
windows xp/vista/2000/2003/ 7
Internet connection
512M Ram
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: Ideal DVD Ripper 1.0 official version is released.

Postby Jude1 » 06 Aug 2012, 13:37

:? Hi I used the beta version and on the usb pen drive the film was pixelated and titles came into 17 mins of the film, I want to put my film on a usb stick so that I could watch it anywhere that has a usb connection but I am confused what format to use
Jude1

Postby TattooScorpio » 06 Aug 2012, 15:41

Jude1 wrote::? Hi I used the beta version and on the usb pen drive the film was pixelated and titles came into 17 mins of the film, I want to put my film on a usb stick so that I could watch it anywhere that has a usb connection but I am confused what format to use

Im not saying it could be the case but maybe it might be a new protection that hasn't been fixed. What movie are you trying to put onto the usb and what region?:) Also you can send them the log file of dvd ripper :)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 07 Aug 2012, 02:02

Jude1 wrote::? Hi I used the beta version and on the usb pen drive the film was pixelated and titles came into 17 mins of the film, I want to put my film on a usb stick so that I could watch it anywhere that has a usb connection but I am confused what format to use

Hi, Jude, I saw your question on the beta version thread and replied you, but still haven't received your files for the dvd.

TattooScorpio is right. This dvd must have new protection, please upgrade to the official version, then click the Gear button which is on the top right of the main form, then click "Export Ifo" menu to export the ifo files of the original dvd for us to analyze. Thanks.

If you also has dvd copy software, you may use our Ideal DVD Copy to export the ifo files.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 07 Aug 2012, 02:05

TattooScorpio wrote:
Im not saying it could be the case but maybe it might be a new protection that hasn't been fixed. What movie are you trying to put onto the usb and what region?:) Also you can send them the log file of dvd ripper :)

Quite right, thanks. For new protection, the ifo files for the original dvd are needed. And in our official version of Ideal DVD Ripper, we've added this button.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 07 Aug 2012, 02:32

cloud wrote:
TattooScorpio wrote:

Quite right, thanks. For new protection, the ifo files for the original dvd are needed. And in our official version of Ideal DVD Ripper, we've added this button.

You and your team seem to make things very easy :) i sure will be buying ideal blu ray and dvd ripper ;) :)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 07 Aug 2012, 03:29

TattooScorpio wrote:
You and your team seem to make things very easy :) i sure will be buying ideal blu ray and dvd ripper ;) :)

Thanks. ;)
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Updates for Ideal Media Solution