Ideal DVD Ripper beta version is out

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Ideal DVD Ripper beta version is out

Postby cloud » 18 Jul 2012, 14:22

Good news my friends, we've just finished Ideal DVD Ripper (for windows) beta version. Weclome to test and feedback. :D

Download link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/test/IdealDVDRipperb.exe

Function:
1. Rip any DVD to mkv, MPeg-2, avi, mp4, wmv
2. Rip any dvd to iPad 3, iPhone4s, iPodtouch 4, Apple TV, iPad 2, iPad 1, iPhone4, iPhone3GS, iPhone3G, iPhone, iPodtouch3, iPodtouch2, iPodtouch, iPodclassic, android mobile phone, Dell series product and Samsug series procuts.
3. Support ripping multiple audio track to a file and can keep ac3 audio track.
4. Fast ripping speed. You can finish ripping a two hours movie to mkv in 10 minutes depends on your computer operation.
5. Perfect Quality. With smart arithmetic and auto de-interlace, you can get nearly the same quality as the original disc.
6. Easy to use. You needn't care about the video bit rate, audio bitrate, aspect ratio, resolution etc, just choose the profile you needed, and you can get what you want.
7. Easy to download new profile. Once we worked out a profile for new device, you needn't re-install our program, just click a button on the main form, then it will auto-download them for you.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: Ideal DVD Ripper beta version is out

Postby cloud » 19 Jul 2012, 09:37

Updated the beta version today.

Fixes:
1. Improved source reading module.
2. Fixed minor bugs.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 21 Jul 2012, 23:24

I have 2 Ipod touches..1 is (2nd Generation) and the other is (3rd Generation) i clicked the "ipod 2" profile for the "2nd gen" ipod and after the movie was done rippping i added it to my itunes and when i try to put it in my "2nd gen" ipod i get a message saying "this ipod can't play this movie"..so it won't add it.. but it has no problem going into my "3rd gen" ipod.. So i ripped the movie again with the "ipod 3"profile to see if it would work and it doesnt..it only works with my ipod "3rd gen".. what could be the problem?
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 22 Jul 2012, 03:12

Can you play the ripped file on your computer with Quicktime?

Maybe some parameters isn't correct, such as framerate, resolution etc. We'll check the two profile and update them soon.

Thanks for your feedback. ;)
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 22 Jul 2012, 14:02

cloud wrote:Can you play the ripped file on your computer with Quicktime?

Maybe some parameters isn't correct, such as framerate, resolution etc. We'll check the two profile and update them soon.

Thanks for your feedback. ;)

No problem :D it plays in quicktime perfectly.
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 23 Jul 2012, 08:53

Hi, we've updated the ipodtouch2 profile, please open ideal dvd ripper, then click Image which is beside product section to update it.

Then rip your dvd to this profile again, let me know if it works on your iPodtouch 2. Thanks.

BTW, this time we updated the following profiles, which has the same issue as yours. Feel free to feedback if you found other issues or bug.
iPodClassic
iPodtouch
iPodtouch2
iPhone
iPhone3G
iPhone3GS
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 23 Jul 2012, 14:24

cloud wrote:Hi, we've updated the ipodtouch2 profile, please open ideal dvd ripper, then click Image which is beside product section to update it.

Then rip your dvd to this profile again, let me know if it works on your iPodtouch 2. Thanks.

BTW, this time we updated the following profiles, which has the same issue as yours. Feel free to feedback if you found other issues or bug.
iPodClassic
iPodtouch
iPodtouch2
iPhone
iPhone3G
iPhone3GS

Thanks for the update i will give it a shot now and reply back :)
TattooScorpio

Postby TattooScorpio » 23 Jul 2012, 16:14

cloud wrote:Hi, we've updated the ipodtouch2 profile, please open ideal dvd ripper, then click Image which is beside product section to update it.

iPodClassic
iPodtouch
iPodtouch2
iPhone
iPhone3G
iPhone3GS

It works! Thank you everything is working perfectly,nicely done :) thank you once again to you and your team :)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 24 Jul 2012, 00:19

Glad to hear the news! :D
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 26 Jul 2012, 11:24

Added the following new profiles:

Amazon- Kindle Fire
Google - Nexus 7
Samsung - Galaxy tab2 10.1
Samsung - Galaxy tab2 7.0
Samsung - Galaxy Note SGH-I717
Samsung - Galaxy Note SGH-T879

Fixed MKV profile which has pixel issue.

Please open ideal dvd ripper, then click Image which is beside product section to update them.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 26 Jul 2012, 11:30

Hi could I put this on a usb stick to play in my device and what file should it be I get confused mpeg 4 mpeg 3 etc i think for usb it's avi :(
Jude1

Postby Jude1 » 26 Jul 2012, 11:56

Jude1 wrote:Hi could I put this on a usb stick to play in my device and what file should it be I get confused mpeg 4 mpeg 3 etc i think for usb it's avi :(

What I want is to play the film on my usb pen drive at work through my satalite box which takes usb pen drives I normally use AUTOG to convert from dvd to avi but I am unsure which format to rip to, what is h264 mp3 AVI DIVX MP3 AVI ETC i AM LOST
Jude1

Postby cloud » 26 Jul 2012, 12:43

H.264, mpeg-4 and divx are different codec. MP3 means the output audio track is mp3.

I suggest you try "MPEG4-MP3-AVI" Profile. This codec is faster and can get perfect quality. Please have a try and tell me the result. Thanks.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 26 Jul 2012, 14:27

the film is pixalated and jerky :(
Jude1

Postby Jude1 » 26 Jul 2012, 14:37

it's all mixed up jerky pixalated and the credits roll at 17 mins then the film starts
Jude1

Next

Return to Updates for Ideal Media Solution