Ideal DVD Copy 4.1.1 is released

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Ideal DVD Copy 4.1.1 is released

Postby cloud » 23 May 2012, 09:07

Download link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy411.exe

What's new in Ideal DVD Copy v4.1.1:
1.Includes all decryption files so far, so that the users who don't have internet connection also can copy the dvds we've fixed.
2.Upgrade the two internal burning engines to the latest version.
3.Solved the minimization issue.
4.Solved the crash issue when analyzing new dvd which we don't fixed.
5.Some minor fixes and improvements.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: Ideal DVD Copy 4.1.1 is released

Postby Jude1 » 24 May 2012, 05:11

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D NICE ONE IDEAL BEST SOFTWARE EVER, NOBODY SHOULD DOWNLOAD FREE THEY SHOULD PAY IF THEY WANT A GOOD AFTER SALES SERVICE :) :) :) :) :)
Jude1

Postby Jude1 » 24 May 2012, 05:19

JUST TRIED A DVD THAT HAD NO AUDIO FROM OLDER VERSION IT WORKS ON NEW ONE :)
Jude1

Postby cloud » 25 May 2012, 07:21

Thanks for your feedback. This version also solved the minimization issue. :lol:
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 01 Jun 2012, 05:03

Tried this new dvd loads times still not copying LIKE CRAZY RETAIL REGION 2 still no joy :(
Jude1

Postby cloud » 05 Jun 2012, 09:02

Sorry for my delay. We've solved this dvd, our stuff should have replied you. Please try again and feedback the result. Thanks.
cloud
Site Admin

Ideal DVD Copy 4 1 1 is released

Postby yarickpn » 13 Jul 2015, 16:10

actually...ive just bought a new dvd yesterday...but still
couldnt copy,burn direct convert....copy protection am i right???
whats the solution?????
yarickpn

Re: Ideal DVD Copy 4 1 1 is released

Postby Willer » 14 Jul 2015, 07:39

yarickpn wrote:actually...ive just bought a new dvd yesterday...but still
couldnt copy,burn direct convert....copy protection am i right???
whats the solution?????

If you used Ideal DVD Copy for windows, please click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export log file" to export IdealDVDCopy.ilz and attach it to us for checking.
Willer

Postby WanWonk » 28 Sep 2015, 15:50

I have an old DVD disk that has been labeled StorageLabsTinyUDF Volume. It was recorded by a DVD recorder. It can be played on a DVDplayer but computer cannot play it. I want to copy it to my computer hard drivedisk. Do you know which software may copy this kind of DVD file? Thank you foryour answer.
WanWonk

Postby cloud » 29 Sep 2015, 02:21

WanWonk wrote:I have an old DVD disk that has been labeled StorageLabsTinyUDF Volume. It was recorded by a DVD recorder. It can be played on a DVDplayer but computer cannot play it. I want to copy it to my computer hard drivedisk. Do you know which software may copy this kind of DVD file? Thank you foryour answer.

Usually this kind of disc has no protection. So you may just copy it manually to your hard drive. But it's strnage that it can't play on your computer. Does your system recognize it in the DVD drive?
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Allbanwag » 17 Feb 2016, 12:07

Hello
i am in trouble with copying a new CD that i bought ,i tried to made a copy of my CD with nero, but that dont work.i found thats protected with SafeDisc 4.6.
is there any way to make a copy of my CD ?

На эту тему можно поискать тут http://obyavka.org.ua/cncat/igra/online/s0p0t1.html
Allbanwag

Postby cloud » 18 Feb 2016, 02:53

Allbanwag wrote:Hello
i am in trouble with copying a new CD that i bought ,i tried to made a copy of my CD with nero, but that dont work.i found thats protected with SafeDisc 4.6.
is there any way to make a copy of my CD ?

На эту тему можно поискать тут http://obyavka.org.ua/cncat/igra/online/s0p0t1.html

Please insert the original DVD and click the icon on the top left of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" to export a .buz file, and upload it here. Or you may send it to our support at support@idealdvdcopy.com .

We will help you as soon as possible.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Updates for Ideal DVD Copy