error occurs when burning

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

error occurs when burning

Postby nyisle8084 » 14 Apr 2012, 19:08

when i try to burn a dvd from a dvd to a blank disc...i get error occurs when burning..the discs are clean and scratch free..i downloaded the new version..and it wont burn..any ideas
nyisle8084

Re: error occurs when burning

Postby cloud » 17 Apr 2012, 02:53

Sorry for this issue and sorry for my delay.

Please click Image on the top left corner of Ideal DVD Copy main form, then click "Export log file" menu, send it to our support team, we'll check it then give you instructions as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 16 May 2012, 12:16

nyisle8084 wrote:when i try to burn a dvd from a dvd to a blank disc...i get error occurs when burning..the discs are clean and scratch free..i downloaded the new version..and it wont burn..any ideas

Yeah this happens to the disc is straight from the case and it said same thing and wasted a disc only did 1/4 way :?
Jude1

Postby Willer » 16 May 2012, 12:59

The burning issue is complicated, please follow the above to export the log file and send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com . We will analyze it and give you some advice. Thanks.
Willer

blue screen crash

Postby nyisle8084 » 28 Aug 2012, 21:53

before the disc finishing coping the computer crashes a has the blue screen
nyisle8084

Re: blue screen crash

Postby TattooScorpio » 28 Aug 2012, 23:24

nyisle8084 wrote:before the disc finishing coping the computer crashes a has the blue screen

What speed are you burning the disc? What sofware are you using?.. It could be software conflicting with one another its hard to know. Has this happen before? Its very hard to tell if u can please follow the instructions above and send the log to support@idealdvdcopy.com they will analyze the log and give you some advice on what to do.
TattooScorpio

Postby Jude1 » 06 Sep 2012, 08:13

Jude1 wrote:
nyisle8084 wrote:when i try to burn a dvd from a dvd to a blank disc...i get error occurs when burning..the discs are clean and scratch free..i downloaded the new version..and it wont burn..any ideas

Yeah this happens to the disc is straight from the case and it said same thing and wasted a disc only did 1/4 way :?

latley I have this message ERROR WHILE BURNING again the disc is clean and it wastes discs
Jude1

Postby TattooScorpio » 06 Sep 2012, 13:38

Jude1 wrote:
Jude1 wrote:

latley I have this message ERROR WHILE BURNING again the disc is clean and it wastes discs

Hello Jude1,
What software are you using to burn and what type of DVD media are you using? Is your burner up to date with the lastest firmware? When does the error message pop up?
TattooScorpio

Postby Jude1 » 05 Feb 2013, 14:52

this has suddenly started to happen on a different pc but just recently on my regular pc just burned a few discs last week so why now have the latest idealdvd copy and as far as I know I have updated driver but not sure about firmware
Jude1

Postby TattooScorpio » 05 Feb 2013, 23:47

Jude1 wrote:this has suddenly started to happen on a different pc but just recently on my regular pc just burned a few discs last week so why now have the latest idealdvd copy and as far as I know I have updated driver but not sure about firmware

What is your make and model of the dvd burner? What program are you using to burn to dvd? And what blank media are you using? ;)
TattooScorpio

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows