IM HAPPY WITH IDEAL PRODUCTS

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

IM HAPPY WITH IDEAL PRODUCTS

Postby rasyid » 03 Mar 2010, 11:44

Just bought your dvd copy and it did a GREAT JOB !!! Its amazing!! I will definitely recommend your wonderful programs to my friends. Keep it up!! Hope there will be a Blue Ray copy one day. :-))
rasyid

Re: IM HAPPY WITH IDEAL PRODUCTS

Postby cloud » 03 Mar 2010, 13:25

Thanks for your kind promotion. :D

We're working on blu-ray copy, and we plan to give a free license to our DVD Copy users.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby abbydvd » 26 Jul 2010, 07:07

I completely agree, in the past I have been using up to 4 different programmes to rip/decrypt/shrink and burn a DVD.

With Ideal DVD Copy I now only need the one programme to do everything in 2 easy operations.

So far I have not found a DVD that it will not backup. My congratulations Ideal for an excellent product.

Regards Dan.
abbydvd

Postby rasyid » 13 Jun 2011, 14:41

hey im back again! besides the ideal blueray copy, if could one day introduce a blueray ripper which can convert to many different video formats just like DVDfab program? Ive seen DVDfab program but that its too expensive with so much additional costs included.

Ive tried your blueray copy trial and could say it was perfect, fast and simple!

I hope ideal dvd could bundle blueray copy and blueray ripper into one in future at a reasonable price.

Im waiting for your blueray ripper introduction soon.

Thanks

Regards
rasyid
(singapore)
rasyid

Postby cloud » 14 Jun 2011, 03:42

Thanks for your long-time support and concern of our programs.

Yes, we're also working on bluray ripper now, it should came out in three or four months, depending on the progress our programmer studies the bluray specification.

However, we don't have a plan to bundle bluray copy and bluray ripper in one. That will be a individual program, and certainly, we'll give a great discount for the users who have owned any of our programs.

BTW, since you have purchased Ideal DVD Copy, you can get a one-year free license of Ideal Bluray Copy. And you can get it on http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/olduser.htm .
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 12 Mar 2012, 19:25

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I hope this grin on my face says it all!! yes this software is IDEAL it has never failed me yet and when it has you guys always crack it.

I think this software should only be for sale and for download of 3 trial copies my friend got the crack but he can't copy this is good for my shop I should sell this for real ideal in my shop then send cash to you guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jude1

Postby cloud » 14 Mar 2012, 06:41

Thanks. You can become a affiliate of our programs, then you'll also get benefit from us. If you have a regnow account, just search 16784 to find us. :lol:
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 19 Mar 2012, 18:52

[quote="cloud"]Thanks. You can become a affiliate of our programs, then you'll also get benefit from us. If you have a regnow account, just search 16784 to find us. :lol:[/quote]

what do you mean cloud :D
Jude1

Postby cloud » 25 Mar 2012, 03:42

I mean, since you have your own shop, you can sell our programs in your shop through a special link, then once you sell a order, you can get some cash too. :D
But you need became an affiliate of us, then you can get the special purchase link. We have avangate, regnow account, if you also have account for that e-commerce platform, then you can join us to begin making money for your own. :mrgreen:
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 28 Mar 2012, 10:33

[quote="cloud"]I mean, since you have your own shop, you can sell our programs in your shop through a special link, then once you sell a order, you can get some cash too. :D
But you need became an affiliate of us, then you can get the special purchase link. We have avangate, regnow account, if you also have account for that e-commerce platform, then you can join us to begin making money for your own. :mrgreen:[/quote]

so how do I start then
Jude1

Postby cloud » 31 Mar 2012, 02:16

Register an account of avangate at "affiliate area" section on http://www.avangate.com/online-payment-solutions/ , then your account manager should contact you about the account setup and activation. Just query them to continue. There should be no account register fee.

Have a try.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby andmerr » 02 Jun 2012, 06:04

Your Products are pretty good. Especially like your DVD TO AVI .My query for you guys is , bought your bluray app and was wondering is it free updates or do i need to pay everytime an update comes out.

Thanks in advance

andmerr
andmerr

Postby cloud » 04 Jun 2012, 03:28

andmerr wrote:Your Products are pretty good. Especially like your DVD TO AVI .My query for you guys is , bought your bluray app and was wondering is it free updates or do i need to pay everytime an update comes out.

Thanks in advance

andmerr

Don't worry, the license is lifetime license, so you're free to get every updates of Ideal Blu-ray Copy.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby andmerr » 04 Jun 2012, 08:12

thanks for the quick reply :D
andmerr

Postby cloud » 13 Aug 2012, 03:30

cloud wrote:Thanks for your long-time support and concern of our programs.

Yes, we're also working on bluray ripper now, it should came out in three or four months, depending on the progress our programmer studies the bluray specification.

However, we don't have a plan to bundle bluray copy and bluray ripper in one. That will be a individual program, and certainly, we'll give a great discount for the users who have owned any of our programs.

BTW, since you have purchased Ideal DVD Copy, you can get a one-year free license of Ideal Bluray Copy. And you can get it on http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/olduser.htm .

Sorry, this offer is closed now.
cloud
Site Admin

Next

Return to Questions from Users