The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

We will post the tech guides about Ideal Media Solution here. If you have any question when using Ideal Media Solution including DVDRipper, BlurayRipper, BlurayCopy, VideoDownloader, VideoConverter, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Postby cloud » 12 Mar 2012, 07:33

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a popular film, the blu-ray edition will be available on Mar 20, 2012. Ideal Blu-ray Copy already support copying it.

Download the latest 1.2.3 of Ideal Blu-ray Copy from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/bluray-copy.htm and install it to have a try. And there should be other editions of this blu-ray dvd, if you still failed to copy it with the latest version, feel free to contact us with the log file in the attachment. We'll try to help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby kaggotXL » 17 Apr 2016, 20:03

I loved The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and think that even scenes like the staff meeting were well written and very descriptive. I like stories that also include ordinariness, it makes them more realistic.
kaggotXL

Postby MarlaCalimy » 19 May 2016, 18:54

I watched the triology and they were all excellent. Coming out soon is Girl with Dragon Tattoo American version. I really enjoyed the originals and not sure if I should watch the American version.

Anyone already watch the originals still going to watch the American versions? I am afraid I will be disappointed.
MarlaCalimy

Postby Lionahulv » 02 Jun 2016, 22:35

I watched the first two of the series tonight

The girl with the dragon tattoo and The girl who played with fire

has anyone seen the last movie The girl who kicked that hornets nest??

Was it any good?
Lionahulv

Return to Ideal Media Solution