skins

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

skins

Postby pakenman » 19 Dec 2009, 15:14

Can we have different colour skins for ideasl dvd copy???

thanks, Garry
pakenman

Re: skins

Postby cloud » 20 Dec 2009, 03:38

Yes, you can download other color skins from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/skin.zip . Then follow the steps below to apply the new skin.
1.Save the .zip file to your computer, then extract it to the "Skin" folder of the installation folder of Ideal DVD Copy, default is C:\Program Files\IdealDVDCopy\Skin.
2.Run Ideal DVD Copy, click Image menu button and choose a skin file from the "Skin" dropdown list on "Misc" tab.
3.Re-open Ideal DVD Copy.

So far, we only have four different color skins, including the default one. If you like other color we don't have, feel free to tell me, we'll consider it in the future version.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 29 Oct 2011, 14:00

No, there's a misoperation. There shouldn't be another skin folder under the original SKIN folder.
Now, copy all the .smf files from the new skin folder to the original Skin folder. Then try again. Let me know if you can figure this out. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 30 Oct 2011, 14:25

camper913 wrote:I followed you instructions on how to install more skins, all it did was put another folder in skins but would not work in program to change to another skin color.

Hello

Have you follow my instruction to copy all the .smf files which was extracted to a new "Skin" folder to the original Skin folder ?

Can you change to other color skin in our program?
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Questions from Users