Copying Console Games

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Copying Console Games

Postby JoeColeman » 07 Jan 2010, 11:34

Is there any software that allows a user to backup console games like Xbox 360 Games? Using Ideal DVD Copy 3.22 would not allow me to copy the entire disk because the disc has hidden security sectors into the game itself and the copying software does not detect those hidden sectors. The computer labels it as a DVD ROM but copies, for example, 77MB of data when there may be at least 1GB of data on the disc. I'm not sure if the software I saw online is bogus or not. There are three that I saw that claim can create 1:1 copies of such console games as the Xbox 360 games, but I also saw that the following game copying software could be scams: "Copy That Game", "Game Copy Pro", and "Game Copy Wizard". These are the only three games that I saw that claim can create 1:1 copies entire discs. So, back to my question, is there any software that can break through the protection barriers to copy entire game console discs perfectly? Thank you.

Sincerely,

Joe Coleman
JoeColeman

Re: Copying Console Games

Postby cloud » 08 Jan 2010, 00:41

I'm sorry. Ideal DVD Copy can only copy DVD-Video movies but not games. And we don't know well about copying games. Maybe you can find such software by Google, then have a try to check which one is better for you.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows