Copy "Source code"

We will post the tech guides about Ideal Media Solution here. If you have any question when using Ideal Media Solution including DVDRipper, BlurayRipper, BlurayCopy, VideoDownloader, VideoConverter, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Copy "Source code"

Postby darrenphot1 » 19 Feb 2012, 00:39

Copied the movie to my HD, when playing back... 12 mins into the movie the screen goes black (using PowerDVD 11as player) and white text on the screen says "copy protected movie etc.... go to summit.continuemovie.com... on that web site it tells you to go buy the movie.

Looking on the forums it looks like this bluray was fixed of this, back in july 2011... I'm using the 12 day trial version could this be why or is there still an issue with this movie and Ideal Blu-ray Copy?

Thank You

Darren
darrenphot1

Re: Copy "Source code"

Postby cloud » 04 Mar 2012, 04:31

Sorry, I just saw your post. The issue is quite strange. Did you output the blu-ray as .iso file? Please download the latest version 1.23 to have a try. You may download it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/IdealBDCopy123.exe . If your trial period has expired, just export the log file to us, then we'll prelong your trial period.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal Media Solution