Hangs up

We will post the tech guides about Ideal Media Solution here. If you have any question when using Ideal Media Solution including DVDRipper, BlurayRipper, BlurayCopy, VideoDownloader, VideoConverter, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Hangs up

Postby brm3 » 23 Oct 2011, 15:03

I am using Ideal Blu-ray Copy 1.1.0. When copying a BD, I get about 3/4 done then the software hangs up. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. I am running on a new HP Pavillion desk top with pleanty of storage, 8G memory. Occasionally, it will run complete to end but more often than not it hangs up.
brm3

Re: Hangs up

Postby cloud » 24 Oct 2011, 05:09

Sorry for this issue. Please click Image on the top window of Ideal Blu-ray Copy, then click "Export log" menu, save the exported file and send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 27 Oct 2011, 13:24

Dear,

Got your email. Now, please re-start your computer, don't copy any bluray, just follow the method above to export the log file to us. Thanks.

And it seems I met the same issue as you on my own computer, we're still testing what's wrong. If we got any clue, I'll keep you updated.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 29 Oct 2011, 14:07

brm3 wrote:I am using Ideal Blu-ray Copy 1.1.0. When copying a BD, I get about 3/4 done then the software hangs up. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no success. I am running on a new HP Pavillion desk top with pleanty of storage, 8G memory. Occasionally, it will run complete to end but more often than not it hangs up.

Now, I can completely reduplicate your issue. Our programmer is still studying this issue, I'll inform you if we solved it.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby brm3 » 29 Oct 2011, 22:53

Great - thanks. I have spent hours thinking I had set something up wrong. I suspected Norton and turned off all of those products. Then it seemed to work but not for long - it didn't matter if Norton products were on or off at the end of my testing. I'm glad you were able to reproduce.
brm3

Postby cloud » 30 Oct 2011, 14:32

I found if I continuously copy a bluray, at the third time, the computer will go into blu screen. It seems our program didn't handle well the memory, so it messed up after two copies.

At present, maybe you can close Ideal Blu-ray Copy after two copies, so that it can release the memory. Once we fixed the issue completely, then you needn't do like this.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 04 Nov 2011, 13:41

brm3 wrote:Great - thanks. I have spent hours thinking I had set something up wrong. I suspected Norton and turned off all of those products. Then it seemed to work but not for long - it didn't matter if Norton products were on or off at the end of my testing. I'm glad you were able to reproduce.

Hi, we've fixed this issue is the new version 1.11. Please download it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/IdealBDCopy111.exe and try again. Let me know if you still have the same issue on this version. Thanks.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal Media Solution