problems sometimes

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

problems sometimes

Postby tjk8200 » 09 Sep 2011, 23:19

sometimes when i make a copy of a movie it will have a camria or video box on the top left of the sreen it will come and go and will have a 1/2 under it or 2/2 what make this happen to the movies after it is copyed can any one say.
tjk8200

Re: problems sometimes

Postby cloud » 10 Sep 2011, 14:24

This issue is caused by multiple angles. The camera icon means this scene has multiple angles. And I'm sorry in main movie copy mode, our program can't close this camera icon. But for entire disc mode, you won't meet this issue. Now, you have the following way to get a copy without camera icon on some scenes.
1) Re-backup the DVD with entire disc mode.
2) Fix the bup files and then re-burn the copied dvd with new .ifo files. You may export the bup files of the copied DVD and send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com , our staff will help you check it and then modify the bup files to close the camera. You may choose "From hard disk..." from the "Source" dropdown list, then choose the copied VIDEO_TS folder as the source, and then click Image, click "Export bup files" menu to export it.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: problems sometimes

Postby tjk8200 » 22 Sep 2011, 21:33

thank you i will copy the full disk when i can then
tjk8200

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows