Star Trek and UP: Sequence wrong

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Star Trek and UP: Sequence wrong

Postby Jambe » 24 Jan 2010, 04:16

I just started using IdealDVDCopy (Version 3.2.2) as a replacement for DVDFab. I really like the uncluttered GUI.

I tried playing my backups of Star Trek and UP and found they are both out of sequence. I read some messages here on the forum and understand what is going on, but I don't really understand what I need to do to get properly sequenced copies.

If I copy to HD and play using PowerDVD and notice that the sequence is wrong what do I then need to do?
Jambe

Re: Star Trek and UP: Sequence wrong

Postby cloud » 24 Jan 2010, 08:48

You need to download the new updated version (updated on Jan 21th) to copy the DVD from the original one again. The files on your PC are wrong and you may just delete them.
If you still failed to get the copied files in right sequence, that means your DVD isn't the same edition as we knew. Please keep the original DVD in your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" and save it. Then please enclose the exported files in the email. We'll analyze them and help you as soon as possible.

Download link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy322.exe

BTW, we just update our program to overcome the new protection without changing the version number.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows