Thread Deleted then account deleted?

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Thread Deleted then account deleted?

Postby konnerblb » 07 Aug 2011, 20:30

Yesterday I asked a question regarding the quality options received in the full version of your software. This morning my thread was deleted along with my account, I've had to re-register my account. Database issues? I'll ask again.

Your software works great at bypassing the copyright protection, however the quality even on HIGH AVI isn't too good. It's dark and blocky. If I unlock the full version does it allow me to specify bitrate, target file size, codec, ect? Your software is really easy to use but currently it isn't up to par as far as quality goes. Can a member, mod, or admin confirm whether more options are unlocked in the full version? Please respond and thank you!
konnerblb

Re: Thread Deleted then account deleted?

Postby konnerblb » 07 Aug 2011, 21:58

I'm sorry for the double post I don't see an edit option. I forgot to mention I'm using ideal dvd to avi. Thanks!
konnerblb

Postby konnerblb » 08 Aug 2011, 00:25

Only reply to my thread is spam :(
konnerblb

Postby cloud » 08 Aug 2011, 02:14

I'm very sorry that we wrongly deleted your account and thread yesterday. :(

And sorry that we're in different time zone, so we didn't answer you in time.

As for your question about Ideal DVD to avi converter, the trial version is the same as the full version since you offer full function trial. It seems you failed to find the configuration button which may let you edit the bitrate, chose the codec etc. Please refer to http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/avi-adjust-profile.htm to learn how to set those options and get better quality.

Have a try and good luck! ;)

BTW, the default value in the configuration window is just suitable for mp4 player, so the resoluthion and bitrate we used is quite low. And currently you can't set the target file size to rip.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 08 Aug 2011, 02:23

In addition, which player software did you use to play the output file, and where did you play it?

Ideal DVD to avi converter will only decode then recode the content of the original DVD, it won' t change other things, such as the colour, intensity etc. But different player software may have different effect. If these player software also can play DVD, you may check the original DVD to see if it is dark too.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows