Windows 7 crashing with memory dump

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Postby dude » 26 Jul 2011, 17:02

Hey all...I have the latest Ideal DVD Copy program. I just purchased an HP laptop with Windows 7, 64 bit system. When I launch dvd copy, my system goes to memory dump blue screen and has to be rebooted.
I have also tried running the program as admistrator...no difference.
However, I have found what seems to be a somewhat reliable workaround. If you put the dvd in the player first...wait till it is completely done being recognized by the computer, THEN launch the program, this memory dump happens much less frequently.
Do you guys know anything about this memory dump stuff....is it ideal dvd that is the problem, or windows 7 (gee, let me guess...lol).
Thanks
dude

Re: Windows 7 crashing with memory dump

Postby cloud » 27 Jul 2011, 14:04

Sorry for this issue. Please export the log file of Ideal DVD Copy to us. You may open Ideal DVD Copy, click Image, click "export log file" menu to export it, then email to support@idealdvdcopy.com, We'll check what's wrong. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby jenjen2601 » 28 Oct 2011, 13:14

I am having the same problem. I have the program on my desktop, running Windows 7...but when I installed it on my laptop, running Windows 7, I get the blue screen saying it had to memory dump then it reboots. Did you get a "fix" for the problem?
jenjen2601

Postby cloud » 28 Oct 2011, 16:52

So far, we know our internal burning engine 1 VSO sometimes may cause blu screen issue. Now, please input a dvd to your dvd drive, then run Ideal DVD Copy, after the disc is completely recognized, then click Image, then click "burning" tab, choose "Internal burning engine 2" from the "burning engine" dropdown list, click "OK" button to save it. Then try again. Let me know if you still meet this issue with "Engine 2". Thanks.

BTW, we're reported the issue to our burning engine provider, but they haven't got a fix, so switching to our engine 2 untill they fix it. Don't worry, this engine functions the same as VSO.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Williamloli » 01 Jun 2016, 08:58

I think that if you adjust it, then it should stay that way. If not then I think Im all out of suggestions. Has tech support emailed you back with anything?
Williamloli

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows