My Friend Wants Ideal Dvd Copy Too.

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

My Friend Wants Ideal Dvd Copy Too.

Postby theBIGgoon » 05 Dec 2009, 23:00

Hello All, Steve in Sunny Southern California here, I have a friend that happens to be 82 yrs of age, bout 5 yrs ago i built him a computer and he is likin the whole nerdy world of computers.

well

I have used 2 other products for copying dvds, to which stopped working once i tried the movie "UP". so after a search, i tried your Ideal DVD Copy. I used it 4 of the 10 tries and was sold on your product. in which i purchased it.

Now my friend Vernon wants to purchase it too.

heres the problem: he will not do any online purchases even tho i have a good firewall for him.

Question: Can i purchase it again, to retrieve a second registration number for him, but for it "NOT" to mess up mine in any future problems if any were to occur??

he said he'd mail me the 39 bucks, i could tell him his number after he downloads it.

any help would be great.

ps. WOW how simple Ideal is to use, thanks for making it. :o)

steve
theBIGgoon

Re: My Friend Wants Ideal Dvd Copy Too.

Postby cloud » 06 Dec 2009, 12:17

Yes, you can purchase the second license again.

When purchasing, if you can't change the use name, just email to us after ordering, tell us the user name Vernon would like to use and his email address, then we'll re-generate a new registration code for your second license with the new user name and add his email address to our database. Doing so, your second order for your friend Vernon won't mess up with yours. And we'll email his registration code to him directly.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. :D
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows