Just go with it rental

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Just go with it rental

Postby dla66 » 08 Jun 2011, 00:44

Have you heard of any problems with Just go with it? I downloaded the new version and it still says it has read errors. I sent the buz file a little while ago. Thanks
dla66

Re: Just go with it rental

Postby cloud » 08 Jun 2011, 06:06

Yes, the DVD has a new copy protection. Today, we found two different edition of it, but they're both for region 1. We've uploaded the decryption files to our server, now, please just re-open Ideal DVD Copy, then try to copy it again. If you still failed, maybe your edition is anoher one, please keep the DVD in your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main window, click "Export bup files", send the exported .buz file to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll help you as soon as possible.

BTW, if you can copy it successfully, please tell us if the copied files can be played well. Thanks.

And ensure your version of Ideal DVD Copy is over v.3.2.3, or maybe you can't get the decryption files. You may refer to viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6666 to learn how to figure out the version you're using.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby pigskinzen » 02 Jul 2011, 23:01

I reloaded with version 3.2.5 and still no luck. i sent the buz file via email. thanks
pigskinzen

Postby cloud » 03 Jul 2011, 13:04

It is caused by the bad sectors of the DVD itself. You may check our reply.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby pigskinzen » 11 Jul 2011, 11:58

Thanks Ideal DVD, the Redbox disk was bad. The next copy worked just fine.
pigskinzen

Postby jessica08 » 21 Jan 2012, 05:50

Wanna try that Ideal DVD Software.
jessica08

Postby cloud » 21 Jan 2012, 14:44

Feel free to try, we offer 10 free copies trial, if you have any questions during the trial period, don't hesitate to contact us.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows