Different DVD players

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Different DVD players

Postby GeorgeCaffine » 12 Aug 2009, 14:56

I made a backup copy of a purchased DVD--"Sideways". It plays fine on the computers DVD drive, which is also the drive used for ripping and burning, but it does a strange thing on the Panasonic VHS/CD/DVD player I use for regular TV watching. On that player it skips two broadsides--about copying and views expressed--and goes directly to a garbled video about stealing videos. My question: Does the Panasonic player have some sort of FBI-Snitch capability that detects DVD copies before refusing to play them. In this case, the video stalls and jumps out of PLAY mode whichever button I push.
GeorgeCaffine

Re: Different DVD players

Postby lucy » 14 Aug 2009, 12:30

First please play your original dvd on the same dvd player and check if it can be played well without any flaw.
Then tell us if the problem happened on all your dvds or just this one.
Finally, keep your original dvd as the source of Ideal DVD Copy, then click the icon on the left top of the window , then click "Export bup files" and save it. Then please enclose the exported files in the email support@idealdvdcopy.com .
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
lucy

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows