multiple copies

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

multiple copies

Postby lmwphilly » 11 Apr 2011, 23:09

I am a new Ideal Dvd user. After purchasing the software I attempted to burn 2 copies of a disc using the instructions Ideal provided.The 1st copy burned fine but when I was prompted to load the 2nd blank disc I was told that the disc wasn't blank. It was, and once I copied the same movie again the program accepted and burned the disc it had said wasn't blank ???
lmwphilly

Re: multiple copies

Postby cloud » 14 Apr 2011, 06:44

Maybe the burning engine isn't highly compatible with your burner, or it is just temporary failed to recgonize the disc. Please click the icon on the left top corner of Ideal DVD Copy main window, then click "Export log file", save the .ilz file and send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll analyze it and give you further help.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows