Twilight Saga New Moon

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Twilight Saga New Moon

Postby aelanor » 23 Feb 2011, 06:49

How do i burn a dvd on my computer to play on the dvd player? ok this is my prob. i got some movies on my computer which i want to play on my dvd player. the movies are in AVI format. i burned a dvd using nero burning. i burned it as make your own dvd video. but it doesnt play on the dvd player. what should i do? did i burn it right?
aelanor

Re: Twilight Saga New Moon

Postby cloud » 24 Feb 2011, 03:09

Most DVD player can only play DVD-video format, don't support .avi format. So I'm afraid you need try the following steps to burn your movies on your computer to blank DVD:
1) Rip the .avi format to DVD-video format. You may search such a program by Google.
2) Burn the DVD-video files with Nero Express to blank DVD. Attention, you need create a video disc but not a data disc.

Wish can help you. Good luck!
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows