IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP directory

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP directory

Postby tai » 22 Dec 2010, 17:27

Hi, I just downloaded and started using the trial version of Ideal DVD Copy and found that the program always creates and use the IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP directory as default no matter what I specify into the settings dialog, is this by design ?
BTW, looking for the "IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP" word through a forum search I found two posts but those didnt contain that word.
Thanks for your help.
tai

Re: IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP directory

Postby cloud » 23 Dec 2010, 02:38

Thank you for your interest in our programs.

When you burn a dvd to blank disc, Ideal DVD Copy will first copy the files to the IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP directory first. While if you don't want to use this directory, you may click the "configration" button(two gears), in the misc tab, there is a option for you to manually set the temporary folder, you may have a try to see if this can help you.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 24 Dec 2010, 01:50

Sorry, we didn't give you a right reply.

For our designing, if you didn't specify the temporary folder, then our program will automatically created the IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP folder on the drive which has the larget space. If you specified one, then it will use the one you set as the temporary folder. Now, please click the icon on the left top window of "Ideal DVD Copy", then click "Export log file", and you will get a .ilz file, just save it and send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby tai » 27 Dec 2010, 14:30

Hi and thanks for your reply. Currently it works fine, I specified c:\tmp in the options dialog and this is the directory now used by the program, no more unwanted IDEALDVDCOPY_TEMP folder creation. That bug(?) only happened once when I changed the value in the options dialog after a first rip and before doing a second one without exit and restarting the program.
tai

Postby cloud » 29 Dec 2010, 01:27

Thanks for your feedback. We'll do further test about the issue and fix it in next version.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows