Transformers 2 & Wall e

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Transformers 2 & Wall e

Postby kisslover98 » 23 Oct 2009, 01:05

I have the most current version of Ideal DVD and I am trying to back up my new Transformers 2 and Wall e. I have the 2 disc special edition of Transformers 2 and the 3 disc special edition of Wall e. Neither of these will back up. I can't even get them to download to the hard drive of my PC. I have tried picking movie only, I've tried putting on Media Player to get the actual title the main movie is in and then ripping by the title... and that will not work either. I get everything set up and click rip and the timer just starts going up and up until the program stops. Any help would be much appreciated.

John :cry:
kisslover98

Re: Transformers 2 & Wall e

Postby Willer » 25 Oct 2009, 12:00

Thanks for your post. Transformers 2 has a new and complex protection. We just updated V3.2.2 again on Oct. 25 to fix them. Now we already fixed 3 editions. Their volume names are

TRANSFORMERS2_D1_VANILLA
TRANSFORMERS2_DISC1
TRANSFORMERS2_IMAX_DISC1

Please re-download the latest version from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy322.exe and install it. Then try to copy again. If there is still any problem, it means your movie edition is another one that we haven't met and fixed, please then insert the original DVD into your drive and click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" and save a .buz file. Then please enclose this file in the email and send it to our support team "support@idealdvdcopy.com". We'll fix it as soon as possible.

BTW, about Wall_E, we also fixed several editions in the beginning of this year. Maybe your editions are different ones. Please also export the relevant .buz files from the 3 special editions separately and attach them to support@idealdvdcopy.com . We will give you the solution quickly.
Willer

Postby kisslover98 » 25 Oct 2009, 23:30

Looks like the transformers works now. Thank you soooo much. I've have emailed the file for Wall e. I hope I sent them right. It's the first time I have tried to send these kinds of files.
kisslover98

Postby Willer » 26 Oct 2009, 05:51

We already received the file which is just what we need and assisted you on WALL_E problem. Please check your Inbox.
Willer

Postby Willer » 11 Nov 2009, 13:10

We again updated our programs to fix the following editions for Transformers 2. Everybody can re-download the latest version from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm to get the fixed files.

TRANSFORMERS2_D1_IT
TRANSFORMERS2_D1_BR
TRANSFORMERS2_D1_ASIA
Willer

Postby Willer » 16 Dec 2009, 06:59

Now our Dec. 14th update can fix the following editions of Transformers 2. Everybody can re-download the latest program from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download.htm to get the fixed version.

TRANSFORMERS2_D2_ASIA
TRANSFORMERS2_D1_EU
TRANSFORMERS2_D1_FRANCE
TRANSFORMERS2_D1_EL
TRANSFORMERS2_D1_GERM
Willer

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows