Disc Is Incompatible

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Disc Is Incompatible

Postby chadergeist » 26 Oct 2010, 15:19

I have burned 4 dvds so far and all 4 play in my dvd recorder but when i go to play Treasure Planet i get Disc Is Incompatible. I checked the configuration tab and everything looks ok, but after the second attempt on burning the movie...i still get Disc Is Incompatible. I'm lost? The movie plays on the computer after i downloaded it. The burned disc also plays on the computer too. :(
chadergeist

Re: Disc Is Incompatible

Postby cloud » 27 Oct 2010, 09:03

If so, the problem should be caused by the NTSC/PAL issue. The DVD from region 1 is NTSC format, and region 2 DVD is PAL format.
Our program can backup both NTSC and PAL DVDs, and the burned DVD has the same format as the original DVD. That means if the original DVD is NTSC, and the burned DVD will be NTSC too.
On computer, there isn't any restriction about NTSC and PAL, but on stand-alone DVD player, there is. If your DVD player only support NTSC, then the burned PAL DVD won't be played on it.

Now, please check if your DVD player can play the original DVD. Then try to play the burned DVD on other DVD players if possible, and tell us the result. And we'll give you further suggestions.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows