Still can't copy disc 4

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Still can't copy disc 4

Postby Gramma21 » 26 Jun 2014, 14:42

I can't find my previous post about this, but I haven't been able to back up disc 4 of my first season of Cheers. Disc 1-3 did just fine, but when I try to back up disc 4 - about 15 seconds into it, I get a general "error occurs when shrinking". No suggestions, nothing telling me what to do. I've updated to the most recent version of ideal DVD copy and still get this error. I've tried setting the shrink to 4.5 and still get the same thing. Can someone help please?
Gramma21

Re: Still can't copy disc 4

Postby Willer » 27 Jun 2014, 08:41

Sorry. It is the first post we received from you. Please eject the original DVD, then restart your computer, and close all the other applications and try the following steps to shrink the DVD again.

1. Copy the DVD to your hard drive without compression. Please choose 'To Hard disk...' from Destination dropdown list to select a folder on your hard drive as the target. And please click "No" when our program prompts you to compress the DVD or not.

2. Compress the DVD from hard drive. Please choose 'From hard disk...' from Source dropdown list to select the "VIDEO_TS" folder of the DVD as the source. And please click "Yes" when our program prompts you to compress the DVD or not.

Hope you could succeed. If still fail, we need you to insert the original DVD as source and click the icon on the left top of the window of Ideal DVD Copy, then click "Export bup files" to export a .buz file and manually attach it to our support team support@idealdvdcopy.com . We will help you.
Willer

Re: Still can't copy disc 4

Postby Gramma21 » 27 Jun 2014, 17:15

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much! :D
Gramma21

Still cant copy disc 4

Postby Heroweb44 » 27 Mar 2016, 21:35

This matter should be resolved.

If you are still experiencing problems please post your user id and server.
Heroweb44

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows