Rip Fails on Tv series

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Rip Fails on Tv series

Postby DJBison » 05 Jun 2014, 17:04

I have had this happen twice now. When i try to rip a tv series vol. i get riped fail or it crashes all together. I have tried to rip all the tracks and even tried one at a time and still get this error.
DJBison

Re: Rip Fails on Tv series

Postby Willer » 09 Jun 2014, 08:19

Sorry for this issue. Please click the wheel button at the right top of Ideal Media Solution and left click 'Export Log' to export the log file and send it to our support team support@idealdvdcopy.com .
Willer

Rip Fails on Tv series

Postby AllaUM » 23 Feb 2016, 19:19

DVDFAB 8QT V8178

When copying TV series I am only getting one episode per disc. However DVDfab tells me it has completed or finished successfully.Why is this?
AllaUM

Re: Rip Fails on Tv series

Postby cloud » 24 Feb 2016, 02:51

AllaUM wrote:DVDFAB 8QT V8178

When copying TV series I am only getting one episode per disc. However DVDfab tells me it has completed or finished successfully.Why is this?

Please contact the support of DVDfab. Or you may try our Ideal sfotware to copy DVDs.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows