writing lead out

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

writing lead out

Postby Jude1 » 16 Mar 2013, 09:43

:oops: sorry checked this topic but could not find to reply so put it here.



I am at present burning a Verbatim AZO dvd-r at 4x but WRITING LEAD OUT has been doing and still is for
11 mins now and as I write this it still is please please help :x 12 mins now
Jude1
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 Jan 2012, 04:51
Location: Amble, Northumberland

Re: writing lead out

Postby Jude1 » 16 Mar 2013, 10:01

Jude1 wrote::oops: sorry checked this topic but could not find to reply so put it here.



I am at present burning a Verbatim AZO dvd-r at 4x but WRITING LEAD OUT has been doing and still is for
11 mins now and as I write this it still is please please help :x 12 mins now


just checked update for driver and said it is ok but unsure about firmware :oops:
Jude1
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 Jan 2012, 04:51
Location: Amble, Northumberland

Re: writing lead out

Postby Jude1 » 16 Mar 2013, 13:10

can someone please help what am I doing wrong why writing out take too long :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Jude1
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 Jan 2012, 04:51
Location: Amble, Northumberland

Re: writing lead out

Postby Jude1 » 16 Mar 2013, 13:21

Jude1 wrote:can someone please help what am I doing wrong why writing out take too long :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

still wtiting lead out after 13 mins :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Jude1
 
Posts: 63
Joined: 09 Jan 2012, 04:51
Location: Amble, Northumberland

Re: writing lead out

Postby TattooScorpio » 16 Mar 2013, 17:40

Jude1 wrote:
Jude1 wrote:can someone please help what am I doing wrong why writing out take too long :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

still wtiting lead out after 13 mins :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:


Hello Jude1
What burning software are you using and what is the make and model of the dvd burner? What blank disc are you using?
TattooScorpio
 
Posts: 220
Joined: 11 Jul 2012, 14:26


Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests

cron