Black Dawn

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Black Dawn

Postby bramfeld » 26 Sep 2010, 04:45

I updated my software and copied the movie, it said copied ok.
Then when I tried to play it, it didn't work. Any suggestions....
bramfeld

Re: Black Dawn

Postby cloud » 27 Sep 2010, 04:04

Sorry to hear the news.

Where did you play it, on your computer or stand alone DVD player? If it is the later, try to play it on your computer and tell us the result.
You got black screen when playing it, right? Can you skip to "Next chapter" to get into the movie? If skipping next chapter works can you skip back to the first chapter to play?

Finnaly, please send us all the bup files both for the original DVD and burned movie. You may insert the DVD to your DVD drive, then click Image , click "Export bup files", save the exported .buz file and upload it here or send it to support@idealdvdcopy.com . If the burned movie is on your hard drive, you may choose "From hard disk..." from the "Source" dropdown list to choose the "VIDEO_TS" folder of the copied movie as the source to export the .bup files.

Please feedback the above questions and then send us the files, we'll help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows