Disney won't shrink to 4.7.

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Disney won't shrink to 4.7.

Postby shellyd » 22 Sep 2010, 20:12

Hi,
i am new to this .I have tried and successfully shrunk some dvds to fit onto disc,but my recent Jonas and the last song will not shrink to dvd size .I have checked my settings and they are set to shrink to 4.7 but still when it comes to putting the blank disc in ,the file is too big to burn to disc.Please tell me where i'm going wrong .I would prefer the complete disc rather than just the film .
shellyd

Re: Disney won't shrink to 4.7.

Postby cloud » 25 Sep 2010, 02:10

Sorry for my delay because of the holiday. Maybe the two DVDs both have a special structure. So our program wrongly estimated the compression size. Now, please follow the steps below to compress it again.

1) Click the configuration button which is beside the "Start" button. Then click "Shrinking" tab, check "Custom", replace "4482" with "4100". Click OK to save it.
2) Compress the DVD from the source DVD again.

Please let me know if the method solve the issue. If not, please click Image, click "Export log file", then save the exported file to your desktop and then email to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll help you as soon as possible.

BTW, if this way works, after burning the two DVDs, please change the value back to 4482 to get better quality.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby shellyd » 25 Sep 2010, 15:17

Thankyou i will give it a try .I have just emailed the bup files i will send log if this does not work will let you know xx
shellyd

Postby shellyd » 25 Sep 2010, 16:28

It worked brill thankyou very much .
shellyd

Postby cloud » 26 Sep 2010, 02:12

Thanks for your feedback :D
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows