No audio in preview mode

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

No audio in preview mode

Postby Pierre » 29 Aug 2012, 19:44

Hi everybody

i get no audio when i want to preview a film with audio versions. i mean that i can't figure out if it's the director's comment or whatever. Is there something to do, or is this just that Ideal dvd copy doesn't plays audio in preview mode?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
Pierre

Re: No audio in preview mode

Postby cloud » 30 Aug 2012, 05:20

Pierre wrote:Hi everybody

i get no audio when i want to preview a film with audio versions. i mean that i can't figure out if it's the director's comment or whatever. Is there something to do, or is this just that Ideal dvd copy doesn't plays audio in preview mode?

Ideal DVD Copy does play audio in preview mode. The issue happened maybe because you don't have correct codec to decode the AC3 audio. Please download AC3 filter from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/AC3_filter.exe and install it then preview again. Let me know if it is OK this time. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 30 Aug 2012, 13:49

cloud wrote:
Pierre wrote:Hi everybody

Ideal DVD Copy does play audio in preview mode. The issue happened maybe because you don't have correct codec to decode the AC3 audio. Please download AC3 filter from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/AC3_filter.exe and install it then preview again. Let me know if it is OK this time. Thanks.

Let me do the same :D
TattooScorpio

Postby TattooScorpio » 30 Aug 2012, 13:52

Ok cloud i can confirm this filter works perfectly! ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby Pierre » 30 Aug 2012, 17:45

Many thanks for your quick reply :)

Pierre
Pierre

Postby TattooScorpio » 31 Aug 2012, 02:47

Pierre wrote:Many thanks for your quick reply :)

Pierre

No problem glad the issue was solved ;)
TattooScorpio

No audio in preview mode

Postby Kennethcrob » 10 Jun 2015, 05:49

This software is exactly what I was looking for, nice and small that just does the job

But I cant seem to get the audio in the preview window to work.

The saved mpeg files do have audio and look great. So is there some option Im just not seeing?

Im at a loss, any suggestions? comments?
Kennethcrob

Postby Willer » 11 Jun 2015, 08:49

Kennethcrob wrote:This software is exactly what I was looking for, nice and small that just does the job

But I cant seem to get the audio in the preview window to work.

The saved mpeg files do have audio and look great. So is there some option Im just not seeing?

Im at a loss, any suggestions? comments?

If you used Ideal dvd copy and get no audio in the preview window, did you try the method posted above? The problem pesists?
Willer

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows