battleship?the lucky one?think like a man?

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

battleship?the lucky one?think like a man?

Postby videoman1980 » 28 Aug 2012, 02:31

just wondering if there are any updates i should know about?
videoman1980

Re: battleship?the lucky one?think like a man?

Postby TattooScorpio » 28 Aug 2012, 03:58

videoman1980 wrote:just wondering if there are any updates i should know about?

I have done "Battleship and Think Like A Man" region 1 no problem. If your in the same region you should be fine ;) As for " The Lucky One" i haven't gotten my hands on it. Please give it a try if it fails send the bup. files to the support team. :) To create a log,open Ideal DVD Copy, then click the icon on the left top corner.Click "Export log file" from the popup menu.Then you will get a IdealDVDCopy.ilz file. Send the log to Support@idealdvdcopy.com they will give you a solution quick ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 28 Aug 2012, 04:32

Battleship is a normal dvd with general protection. Our program can copy it, please have a try. If still meet any issue, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll help you as soon as possible.

As for dvd "Lucky one", "Think Like a Man", haven't heard any copy failure report about them. Please also have a try if you have the original dvd, if failed, send the bup files to us, we'll work out the solution within one day.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 29 Aug 2012, 22:35

cloud wrote:Battleship is a normal dvd with general protection. Our program can copy it, please have a try. If still meet any issue, don't hesitate to contact us, we'll help you as soon as possible.

As for dvd "Lucky one", "Think Like a Man", haven't heard any copy failure report about them. Please also have a try if you have the original dvd, if failed, send the bup files to us, we'll work out the solution within one day.

Lucky One no problem here ;)
TattooScorpio

Postby cloud » 30 Aug 2012, 05:07

Good to know to result ;)
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows