ISO image to hard drive

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

ISO image to hard drive

Postby TattooScorpio » 27 Jul 2012, 01:57

Why is it that i have to wait a little longer to have my movie saved as iso image? When the program is done reading why does it go to "Burning..." when clearly there's no blank disc inside,the only way i can watch my movie is to wait a little longer :cry: is there anyway you can change that?
TattooScorpio

Re: ISO image to hard drive

Postby cloud » 27 Jul 2012, 04:00

This is not real burning. Have you found, burning to hard drive is much faster than burning to blank disc :)
In fact, after copying the dvd to the temp folder, it still need recall the burning engine to output it as ISO. That's means, once our program use the burning engine module, it will go to the "Burning" state. So don't care of the burning phrase. Just undertand it as the burning engine to handle the temp dvd file to ISO file. ;)
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby TattooScorpio » 27 Jul 2012, 04:57

cloud wrote:This is not real burning. Have you found, burning to hard drive is much faster than burning to blank disc :)
In fact, after copying the dvd to the temp folder, it still need recall the burning engine to output it as ISO. That's means, once our program use the burning engine module, it will go to the "Burning" state. So don't care of the burning phrase. Just undertand it as the burning engine to handle the temp dvd file to ISO file. ;)

Now i understand it :D yea its true the burning to hard drive is much faster. Thanks for info! :)
TattooScorpio

ISO image to hard drive

Postby NikaSH » 14 Feb 2015, 00:17

I have lost some of my precious images due to crash of mac hard drive.Can anyone suggest me is there any effective and easy to use method ,performing that one can recover image even from crashed hard drive?
NikaSH

Postby Willer » 14 Feb 2015, 07:20

NikaSH wrote:I have lost some of my precious images due to crash of mac hard drive.Can anyone suggest me is there any effective and easy to use method ,performing that one can recover image even from crashed hard drive?

Sorry. We don't know. Maybe you can get help from your machine provider or the computer whiz.
Willer

ISO image to hard drive

Postby Heroweb44 » 27 Mar 2016, 04:51

It is possible to view hard drive raw through the command:
view:.PhysicalDrive0

But how to copy that into image file?
Heroweb44

Postby cloud » 28 Mar 2016, 08:26

Our software doesn't support command line.

Do you mean you want to copy a DVD to an image file? Please tell us in detail.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

ISO image to hard drive

Postby Autoea » 19 May 2016, 06:53

Hi i want to reinstall windows but i want to save all my data to a hard drive first there seems to be no easy transfer on 8.1 whats the best way to do it thanks?
Autoea

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows