ideal staying on desktop

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

ideal staying on desktop

Postby Jude1 » 07 May 2012, 17:07

:x when I am copying a dvd to hard drive I minimise the ideal software even to a disc when I click on the logo to fetch it up again it does not appear so i don't know if the dvd is done this annoying me since upgrade
Jude1

Re: ideal staying on desktop

Postby Jude1 » 08 May 2012, 09:44

Jude1 wrote::x when I am copying a dvd to hard drive I minimise the ideal software even to a disc when I click on the logo to fetch it up again it does not appear so i don't know if the dvd is done this annoying me since upgrade

I make this a bit clearer I start IDEAL to copy to harddrive then I minimise it to my taskbar then when I click on the logo to restore it, it does'nt appear it just seems like it's invisible??? :?
Jude1

Postby cloud » 08 May 2012, 10:07

Thanks for you report. We've analyzed this issue and finally know the reason caused it. We've fixed it in version 4.1.1. But we're still testing this version, once we finish testing, we'll release the official version soon.

BTW, at present, when you minimize ideal dvd copy, don't click the snail to restore it. Just click the icon on the taskbar, then you can restore it to the normal window.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 10 May 2012, 13:08

cloud wrote:Thanks for you report. We've analyzed this issue and finally know the reason caused it. We've fixed it in version 4.1.1. But we're still testing this version, once we finish testing, we'll release the official version soon.

BTW, at present, when you minimize ideal dvd copy, don't click the snail to restore it. Just click the icon on the taskbar, then you can restore it to the normal window.

what is the reason just at present cannot restore it !!
Jude1

Postby cloud » 11 May 2012, 03:27

Our programmer used a wrong way to recall the skin. Now, he has fixed it.

If you like, you may try the beta version, there are only minor bugs in it, won't affect the copying and burning process, and our programmer are amending them.

http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/test/IdealDVDCopy411b.exe
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows