no audio

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

no audio

Postby Jude1 » 23 Apr 2012, 07:42

Hi all,
can anyone answer me this, why is it that some dvds when copied don't have audio I have just done a dvd to my hard drive and when I played it back it had no audio I have sent the bup file to the support team but I am curious why this happens :shock:
Jude1

Re: no audio

Postby cloud » 23 Apr 2012, 11:16

The issue happened because the dvd only has one audio track which is an unspecified language.
The DVD fast five has the same type audio track, for this kind of dvd, our program needs a longer time to analyze the main movie, to solve this issue, since version 4.0, we filter this kind of audio track, that means our program won't list it in the audio track window, you can't see it so you can't select it, and our program won't copy that audio, that's why the copied dvd doesn't have audio.

Don't worry, our next version 4.1.1 will fix this issue and we've finished the beta version, we'll release the official verslion soon.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: no audio

Postby Jude1 » 23 Apr 2012, 14:12

:D Nice one Ideal :D
Jude1

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows