1:1 Copy question

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

1:1 Copy question

Postby TORTUR3x » 13 Apr 2012, 02:20

I copy my movies using dual layer DVDs and I like to use imgburn...but when I use ideal with imgburn,imgburn tells me to pick position for the layerbreak. I wanted to make a 1:1 exact copy of my movies retaining the layer break..Also when I do it in ISO mode imgburn tells me the dvd isn't mastered correctly for dual layer...how can I make a 1:1 copy?
TORTUR3x

Re: 1:1 Copy question

Postby cloud » 13 Apr 2012, 08:47

Usually when we met such message, we'll ignore it, the burning will still continue.

If you think ImgBurn isn't easy to use, you may use our another two burning engines, they won't give you any mesage to set the disc during burning process. And I suggest you download our special version to burn dual layer disc with "Internal burning engine 1". You may downlod it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy41s.exe . This version includes "Internal burning engine 1", because it will cause launch failure in some particular laptop, we removed it in the standard installation.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Re: 1:1 Copy question

Postby TORTUR3x » 13 Apr 2012, 11:54

cloud wrote:Usually when we met such message, we'll ignore it, the burning will still continue.

If you think ImgBurn isn't easy to use, you may use our another two burning engines, they won't give you any mesage to set the disc during burning process. And I suggest you download our special version to burn dual layer disc with "Internal burning engine 1". You may downlod it from http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/download/Id ... opy41s.exe . This version includes "Internal burning engine 1", because it will cause launch failure in some particular laptop, we removed it in the standard installation.

Thank You for the quick response. I will give it a go thanks again.
TORTUR3x

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows