Copying from Hard Drive to Blank Disk

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Copying from Hard Drive to Blank Disk

Postby phillipmc94 » 10 Apr 2012, 08:50

Hi Everyone,

I have a load of films on my hard drive that Ive received through torrents, they are DVDRIPs which are in an AVI format. When I try and use the Ideal DVD Copy software it comes up with an error message saying 'The folder selected doesnt include DVD-Video Files'... so I used a converter to convert them from AVI to a DVD PAL format (mpeg). However when I use the software to select this version of the film it comes up with the same error message. Im stressting out people.
phillipmc94

Re: Copying from Hard Drive to Blank Disk

Postby cloud » 11 Apr 2012, 01:59

Ideal DVD Copy can only recognize the standard dvd video format. That means there should be a VIDEO_TS folder, and under it, there're a lot of .ifo, vob and .bup files. Just like following:

Please first make sure if the dvd you got from the converter is a standard dvd format, if possible, please also attach a screenshot of the dvd folder, then I can give you further help.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows