Sticking copies

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Sticking copies

Postby pistyll » 30 Mar 2012, 10:08

Hi,
great copying utility, just a minor hiccup I am sure but can anybody shed any light on the fact that certain copied dvd's have a tendency to stick or just plain finish before the film has actually ended even though idealdvd copy says the task has been successful and the film was copied correctly??
pistyll

Re: Sticking copies

Postby cloud » 31 Mar 2012, 02:52

Sorry, do you mean the copied dvd has some difference from the original disc before film ending?

May you give us an example? Such as, on which dvd, what exact scenes are missing, and export the bup files both for the original dvd and the copied dvd, we'll analyze this issue to see if we can solve it. Thanks.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby pistyll » 31 Mar 2012, 07:28

Hi,
the copied dvd tends to stick towards the end of the movie and in some cases actually finish before the film should finish an example of this is bad teacher that sticks and judders towards the end of the film the blank dvd's I am using are good quality datasafe 16x dvd -r I also use datasafe 16x dvd+r and have never had a problem with them in the past. There are many films out there that only Ideal DVDcopy is able to copy, but if i was able to use clone dvd my copied films come out perfect however there are some films which clone dvd is unable to copy I will export the bup files when I find the offending films in my library

Many Thanks
pistyll

Postby cloud » 03 Apr 2012, 02:07

Thanks for the feedback.

If you still got the original dvd, then you may do the following test:
1. Copy the original dvd to your hard drive. You may refer to http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/copy-dvd-hard-disk.htm to learn how to do.
2. Playback the copied dvd from hard drive with the proffesional dvd player software like windows media player or powerdvd to check if you got the same issue.

Tell us the result, then exported the corresponding bup files both for the source dvd and copied dvd.
Confirm if the link is your exact dvd, maybe we need to buy the same dvd to test.

http://www.amazon.com/Teacher-Unrated-E ... 712&sr=1-3 (pay attention to the region code, edition)

Thanks. ;)
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows