region free

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

region free

Postby Jude1 » 18 Mar 2012, 11:13

hi can anyone tell me the KEEP REGION CODE box to have the copied dvd play in all players region free do i tick or untick
Jude1

Re: region free

Postby Jude1 » 18 Mar 2012, 14:05

[quote="Jude1"]hi can anyone tell me the KEEP REGION CODE box to have the copied dvd play in all players region free do i tick or untick[/quote]
help :)
Jude1

Postby cloud » 19 Mar 2012, 02:30

This options means keeping the region code of the original dvd on the copied dvd.
Usually, you needn't check the box "Keep Region Code". Our program will automatically make region free. But some particular dvd players can only play the disc which has the same region code as the drive's, so in order to playback the copied dvd on these players, you need check "Keep Region Code".
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby Jude1 » 19 Mar 2012, 19:40

[quote="cloud"]This options means keeping the region code of the original dvd on the copied dvd.
Usually, you needn't check the box "Keep Region Code". Our program will automatically make region free. But some particular dvd players can only play the disc which has the same region code as the drive's, so in order to playback the copied dvd on these players, you need check "Keep Region Code".[/quote]

right so i try and see what happens xxxx ;)
Jude1

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows