Private Practic Disk 2

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Private Practic Disk 2

Postby Meester » 03 Aug 2010, 01:22

I have made a copy of Season 2 of Private Practice, 6 disks total. They all work great except Disk 2. So I copied disk 2 again. It still doesn't work. The other copies work and the orginal disk 2 works, but not the copy. Thinks I noticed when coping. On all the disks it reports that the dquality will be (18%), then when coping starts it changes to (62%), no other disks have ever done that. Anybody have any idea's? :?
Meester

Re: Private Practic Disk 2

Postby cloud » 03 Aug 2010, 08:18

Obvious this kind of DVD has a new copy protection. There're must be some fake main movie on it, and when the copying start, our program will cut off the fake main movie, so the quality will be changed.

About disc 2, please keep the DVD in your DVD drive, then click the icon on the left top window of Ideal DVD Copy, click "Export bup files", then attach the output .buz file to support@idealdvdcopy.com, we'll help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows