Question about Twilight Breaking Dawn pt1

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Question about Twilight Breaking Dawn pt1

Postby HanGingDeaD » 25 Jan 2012, 17:54

Cloud have you gotten your hands on this title? As popluar as it's going to be I'm pretty sure it's gonna have heavy protection on it...I'll wait for an update from you whether the disc has or doesn't have heavy protection.
Thanks.
HanGingDeaD

Re: Question about Twilight Breaking Dawn pt1

Postby cloud » 26 Jan 2012, 14:58

For this popular movie, I guess there must be heavey protection in it, but so far we haven't got any report about this dvd. Have you got this disc? If yes, please send us the bup files of this dvd, then we'll check the protection structure and update soon. ;)
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby cloud » 26 Jan 2012, 16:02

Good news, we've just got information for region 1 disc and have break the protection in it. Ensure your computer is connected to internet, then Ideal DVD Copy can help you make a copy of it.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby HanGingDeaD » 27 Jan 2012, 02:54

cloud wrote:Good news, we've just got information for region 1 disc and have break the protection in it. Ensure your computer is connected to internet, then Ideal DVD Copy can help you make a copy of it.

Nice work :) I haven't gotten a copy of it yet most likely tues I'll have it. Thanks again!
HanGingDeaD

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows