Issues with launching Idealbd on imac

We will post the tech guides about Ideal DVD Copy here. If you have any question when using Ideal DVD Copy, just post here, we'll help you as soon as possible.

Moderators: lucy, Xorsist, TattooScorpio, cloud, Willer

Issues with launching Idealbd on imac

Postby brselman » 24 Dec 2011, 00:39

I am having a great deal of difficulty using the Idealbd copy software on my imac. The mac operating system is Lion, and I am running Parallels V7 with Microsoft XP Professional as the virtual computer. All of my XP programs run just fine (several of which I need for my profession) as does IdealDVD copy. My problems and frustrations have been with Idealbd copy. Ocasionally Idealbd copy will launch but often my computer just spins its wheels and nothing happens. Any thoughts or suggestions?
brselman

Re: Issues with launching Idealbd on imac

Postby cloud » 24 Dec 2011, 03:29

Sorry, we didn't test Ideal Blu-ray Copy on mac virtual computer with XP system, so we don't know what's wrong. Now, please log in your virtual computer, click windows menu start->all programs->Ideal Blu-ray Copy->Export log, then you will get a .BDlog.gz file, save it and send it to our support team, we'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Postby brselman » 24 Dec 2011, 13:09

There is no *.gz file on my computer. Maybe that is part of the problem
brselman

Postby cloud » 25 Dec 2011, 09:46

No. It isn't located in your computer, but only after you click the windows menu "start"->"all programs"->"Ideal Blu-ray Copy"->"Export log", then a window will prompt up for you to save the BDlog.gz file, that's what we need. Save it and send it to our support team, we'll analyze it and help you as soon as possible.
Ideal DVD Software - give you the eaiest solution for DVD Copy and video conversion.
Backup any protected DVDs or convert DVD/avi/wmv/flv/rmvb/rv to iPod/psp/avi formats.
cloud
Site Admin

Return to Ideal DVD Copy for Windows